Exam Time

Sarafina's POV

Exams had finally arrived and Hermione & I were discussing how she'll get to all her exams. The two boys have finally given up on asking her how she was getting to her classes. "Ok Arithmancy and Transfiguration are at nine o'clock, can I use your turner with you?" I ask her. As I take both classes. She agreed saying it was the least she could do to thank me for all the help through the year.

"Ok then I'll walk with you to Charms then to a broom closet afterwards and then walk to Ancient Runes to collect you" I state. She agrees just as Harry and Ron appear.

"Hermione, Sarafina are you sure you copied these times right?" Ron asks looking at our exam schedules.

"What?" Hermione asks snatching hers up to look at it.

"Yes we have Ron, Hermione relax" I tell them both.

"Is there any point asking you both how you are going to be in two exams at once?" Ron asks.

"Nope" I state popping the 'p'.

"Has anyone seen my copy of Numerology and Gramatica?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah here you go Hermione, I borrowed last night and forgot to give it back, sorry" I say handing her the book. As Hedwig appeared with a letter and she landed on Harry's shoulder. He took the letter from her and I stroked her head gently. Seeing her made me think of Padfoot, I've hardly seen him lately due to studying for exams. But he doesn't seem to mind.

"Buckbeak's appeal is on the sixth" Harry states reading the short letter from Hagrid.

"That's the final day of exams" Hermione and I state as she looks up from her Arithmancy book. I then asked him want else did the letter say.

"That they are coming up here to do it along with the Minister and executioner" Harry states.

"Their bringing an executioner to an appeal?" Hermione asks shocked.

"It's like they have already made their decision" I state gloomily.

"Yeah it does" Harry agrees with me.

"They can't, we spent hours looking up stuff. They can't just ignore it all" Ron states.

"Their all in Mr Malfoy's pocket especially  the executioner" I state. We went back to studying. As we tried to not think about Buckbeak's appeal. Later that night I snuck out of school after going to the kitchen. "Here you go Padfoot, I'm afraid I won't see you for awhile as exam week is about to start. But I promise to still send you food every night" I assured Padfoot before leaving the Shrieking Shack. As I re-entered the common room I could have sworn I heard someone following me.

(Exam week)

In Arithmancy Hermione and I just had a big test along with the others in our class.For Transfiguration we had a test and then had to transfigure a tortoise into a teapot. I did it perfectly and the teapot was even a different colour to the original tortoise. Ron's apparently still had a tail, but he wasn't concerned about it.

In Charms we did have to do cheering charms. Hermione did very well thanks to me helping her catch up on it. She and I were paired up while Harry was paired with Ron who ended up laughing hysterically. "I think you over did it Harry" I whispered in his ear as Flitwick calmed Ron down.

Then in care of magical creatures we just had to keep a flobberworm alive for an hour. In potions we had to make a confusing concoction. Mine was perfect like all my potions after adding my own twist on the instructions. I wasn't going to tell the others, but I think I just scored an outstanding in Potions.

On Thursday  we finally had our D. A. D. A exam arrived. It was the one I was looking forward to most. Professor Lupin had made a sort of obstacle course out of all the creatures we have learnt about this year (excluding werewolves). We had to paddle across a pond containing a grindylow, then avoid potholes filled with redcaps, then go through a marsh and ignore a misleading hinkypunk. Finally we had to climb into an old trunk to face the boggart Harry had been using for Patronus lessons.

It was finally Friday the sixth. My exams were over so I decided to go see Padfoot before seeing Hagrid with the others after their final exam. Hermione still had muggle studies and the boys had divination. However, I lost track of time while Padfoot and I play fought by the lake just beyond view. So I didn't know want to others were doing or how Buckbeak's appeal went.

We unintentionally had gotten closer to Hagrid's hut, when we heard the swish and thud of an axe. I stopped immediately before tears appeared Padfoot licked my cheek. Right now I just to wake up. But I knew this was not a dream, Buckbeak had lost his appeal and was dead. Padfoot then started to lead me to the Whopping Willow when we saw my twin brother and two best friends.

They weren't alone either Crookshanks and Yuki were there. Also Ron was holding his suppose to be dead rat Scabbers. With no warning Padfoot lept forward heading towards them growling and barking angrily. I was right behind him.

Sarafina Weasley: Book 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara