Midnight Break in and Prank

Sarafina's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling that Ron was in trouble and ran to his dorm. Only to find him and his dorm mates in the common room to here the portrait door closing. Just then Ron and Harry run down their stairs with their fellow dorm mates. "Ron, are you ok?" I ask desperately as I reached his side. He looked scared out of his mind and I turned to Harry & the others for help.

"Sirius Black apparently tried to stab him with a knife" he explains. "He ripped Ron's curtains, that's how we knew he wasn't dreaming and run down here. Did you see anything on your way down?" Harry asks.

"Now that you mention it I thought I heard the portrait door closing as I ran in here" I state. Just then Percy entered the room asking want all the noise was about. He reminded us Professor McGonagall told us to go to bed.

"Excellent are we carrying on?" Fred and George ask as they enter the room. By now other girls were coming downstairs in dressing gowns to see want all the noise was about. I walked over to my two older brothers as Percy ordered us all to go back upstairs wearing his 'Head Boy' badge.

"Perce... Sirius Black in our dorm room with knife woke me up" Ron states faintly. Hearing this Fred and George wrapped their arms around my shoulders. While everyone else in the common room went very still. Perce said he'd had to match to ate and that it was a nightmare. That's when Professor McGonagall entered the room looking furious saying 'enough was enough'.

"I'm proud Gryffindor won the match, but this is ridiculous. Percy I expected better of you" she states seeing Perce. Who assured her he did not authorize this gathering and that Ron had just had a nightmare. But Ron cut him off saying it wasn't and that he woke up with Sirius Black over him holding a knife. "How would he have gotten in?" she asks him.

"Ask him" Ron states pointing at the portrait hole. So McGonagall goes to ask Sir Cadogan the temporary stand in for the 'Fat Lady' if he had let a man in tonight. He says he did and she asked about the password.

"Had them my lady, the whole weeks reading them off a piece of paper" Sir Cadogan states. She then walks back in and asks he was stupid enough to write down the passwords & leave them laying around. Neville trembling raised his hand slowly and she took him to her office telling the rest of us to go back to sleep. When I got back to my dorm I told Hermione and Ginny want had happened before I fell asleep.

(A little over a week later in Hogsmeade)

Ron was still not talking to Hermione but is civil with me. Only because Fred, George and Ginny are making him. Which I don't like I want him to apologize to Hermione and I so that we could all be friends again. So that I could have my twin brother back.

Right now I was leaving after seeing Padfoot. Turns out he doesn't like wearing the collar, but keeps it any way. When I see Malfoy and two of his goons harassing Ron. I haven't spoken to or worn the necklace he had given me since the Quidditch match. Not that he hasn't tried to talk to me and he sends letters which I read alone, but don't reply to. However, someone threw a snowball at Malfoy distracting him along with the other Slytherins.

As I reached Ron's side Malfoy and the other two are running away. I felt someone flicking my hair a giggled. "Harry stop it" I say and he takes his cloak off while the three of us laughed.

"Harry you need to go Malfoy saw your head" Ron states and Harry nods his head. He puts his cloak back on before leaving. "Want are you doing here?" Ron asks me.

"I was visiting a friend, but I'm leaving now. It was funny though the prank Harry played. It would have been perfect if his head didn't appear" I state. Waved before leaving to met Fred and George at Zonko's Joke Shop. While I saw Ron running back towards the castle.

We returned to the castle at dinner time and the other three told me Buckbeak had lost his trail. Due to the recent break in more protection and safety procedures have been put in place. So we can only talk to Hagrid during class and it was nearly time for the final Quidditch match of the year. Oliver has been training us hard and has made me vice captain for the match. So that he can focusing on blocking goals instead of give instructions.

A/N

Gif above of Draco being hit with snowball with Crabbe behind him