Talk with Lupin and Run

Sarafina's POV

"Now want did you wish to speak of?" Professor Lupin asks.

"I noticed your greatest fear was a full moon and I have few ideas of why this is and I wish to run them by you" I explain. He looked tense but relaxed placing a silencing charm on the room and locking the door. But I wasn't scared I trust Professor Lupin with my life.

"Want are your theories?" he asks me.

"I'll tell you and don't worry whatever we talk about stays in this office" I assure him. "Ok so I have three ideas why your fear is the full moon. The first two I ruled out though as they seem unlikely, but I will tell you them anyway. One you know someone who was attacked by a werewolf, two you were nearly killed by one. However, I ruled both out as if that was the case the boggart would have turned into a werewolf" I explain.

"And your third theory?" he asks curious.

"That you yourself are a werewolf and fear turning every full moon" I tell him. "But I'm not afraid of you and I promise to keep this a secret. If you keep mine" I state.

"Want is your secret?" he asks.

"I think you know Professor, why else would I know the patronus charm at such a young age? Even though I had never met one until the that night on the train" I state.

"You are an unregistered animagus" he says and I nod my head. "Your patronus looked like a sort of big cat" he states thinking back.

"Yes a mountain lion with bright blue eyes" I tell him smiling.

"Does anyone else know you are an animagus? And will anyone else suspect my condition?" he asks.

"Yes Hermione and my little sister know I am an animagus. Hermione may suspect you, but she has so many classes and no free time to do extra research. Unless we were given homework on werewolves she won't look into your fear. But if she does, I'll make sure she stays quiet" I promise.

"Thank you Sarafina this means a lot to me and I promise to tell no one your secret" he states. I then left the room and skipped dinner wanting to go on a run. So I snuck into the forbidden forest alone before turning into a mountain lion. Then took off sprinting into the trees and felt so free.

I soon reached a clearing with a beautiful lake and had a drink. Then went to lay down in the shade relaxing. I was enjoying my free alone time with no worries want so ever. Then heard the sound of hooves on the forest floor with my lion hearing. I jumped to the right as an arrow nicked my shoulder and turned human again.

"Want the heck?!" I yell placing a hand on the wound looking for the culprit to see a white blond centaur. "Seriously you can't tell when an animal is an animagus" I snap lightly and walk over to the lake.

"I am sorry young one I did not mean to hurt you" the centaur says putting his bow and arrows away.

"No you meant to kill me because I was a lion" I mumble cleaning my wound. I then pointed my wand at it and said "ferula." A bandage appeared wrapped around the wound tightly, but not to tight. "There all fixed, now my name is Sarafina" I say smiling at the centaur.

"My name is Firenze and again I am sorry for hurting you" he states. "It is dangerous in the forest you should not be alone young one" he tells me. I look up to see it was getting dark now and decided I should head back.

"You are right Firenze, can you guise me back?" I ask and he nods his head. I turn back into a lion and follow him out of the forest. We soon reach the edge of the forest near Hagrid's hut. I turn human again and face Firenze.  "Thanks for guiding me back and I hope we will met again in future" I state smiling.

"As do I young Sarafina and goodbye for now" he says holding out his hand. I shake it saying goodbye before heading up to the castle. I walked back to the common room as it was not yet pass my curfew. When I walked in Hermione made me do homework and then I went to bed. After eating some food the others got me from dinner, brushed my teeth and put on my pj's.

A/N

Picture above of Sarafina's animal form.