Horror Games

Bryce POV
The thing Ohm hates the most, horror games now I would usually get called over to play them with him but I feel like something may happen while I'm over this time I drive to his house a smile on my face I go and knock on his door when he answers I saw the cutest thing he was wearing a bunny hoodie with a bunny blanket around him "Hey Ohm you ready for some horror games!" I chirp at him "Yup!" He says I giggle at him and we walk to his recording room I see 2 chairs and his computer on a horror game we both sit on one of the chairs Ohm starts recording and introduces me into the video "Oh holy fucking shit!" Ohm says and hugs me as a jump scare pops up I chuckle a bit "Gone now" I whisper into his ear and he returns to playing.
Ohms POV
I hid my face into Bryces chest and hugged him he chuckles cutely may I add "gone now" he whispers in my ear and I get chills down my spine and return to playing the game.
-After The Game-
"Thanks for yeah-um-uh helping me with that?" I said more like a question he giggles and says "No problem" and starts to leave "W-Wait!" I called to him "Hm?" He looks "Oh nothing" I said and frowned "Ohm is something wrong?" He asked.
Bryces POV
"I-I um I am *Mumble*" he says mumbling the last word "Gay" I hear from him "I'm gay" he repeats I smile and blush "I am too" I say he looks up and smiles I walk up to him and hug him he hugs back "And I may or may not love you in my gay ways" he says only above a whisper "Love you too" I tell him he smiles and I smile back.

Hope you enjoyed it was short but there will be longer ones in the future!
Bye!
~Author