Dead By Daylight part 2

Hope you enjoyed the last one!

Ohms POV
As we finished the generator it let out a loud bing I felt my heart beating out of my chest the killer and I locked eyes I narrow my eyes "Run" I say calmly Bryce grabbed my hand and him and I ran side by side with Minx "Slit up meet back here in 5 minuets" Minx said we nodded and split my heart slowed down so he was NOT following me.
Bryce's POV
My heart beat never slowed down so he followed me "Why me?!" I whisper yell and hide in a closet he walks by and I run out the closet to the place we would meet Minx and Ohm where there I waved but they went pale I stoped "What?" I asked and turned around "Crap" I took off Ohm and Minx behind me "Ah" Minx cried out *THUMP* "Shit- put me down!" Minx cursed "Minxy!" I hear someone yell I look and see Krism the killer puts Minx on a nearby hook and goes for us "Shit- ow" I curse for the first time gettin hit Ohm looks at me with a surprised look "I am aloud to *Yelp*" I fall with a thud and get picked up I feel something in my pocket and see a knife I stab him making the killer drop me I ran I hid in a closet in a big boat I see the killer walk away I burst out of the closet and run I hear a ear splitting scream of Minx she died "No. Minx" I whisper "Brycey!" I hear Ohm I hug him and he hugs me "We need 1 more generator" he tells me "Where is it" I ask *Bing* "Nevermind let's get the door" Ohm says we run to the door and start opening it "Ohm hurry the killers right there" as if on cue the door open and we run out "I love you Bryce I'm so glad you made it alive we will always remember Minx" Ohm says "I love you too"

I GOT A PUPPY FOR VALENTINES DAY!
Hope you enjoyed!