Jelous Much (Smut)

💥Caution Sexual Content💥
Requested by @georgiacorona
Enjoy

Ohms POV
We where playing dead by daylight Bryce was the killer me Delirious and Cartoonz and Satt where survivor and I was. pissed. He was flirting now you may think 'Oh well that's pretty cliche' and yup it is "So Delirious wanna go to the sex dungeon?" Bryce asked him "Of course I do like who doesn't" and worst of all Delirious responded thinking it was a joke not a flirt! Like who does that but before you ask yes I am gay for Bryce who wouldn't be gay for him, "So Delirious, are you gay?" Bryce asked him "Maybe I am maybe I'm not! Hahahahahahahaha" he laughed his insane laugh I nearly growled but held it in "Ohm your getting a little quite there you okay bud?" Satt asked "Just. Peachy." I answered "Oooooookaaaaay" he says skeptically.

Bryce POV
I flirted with Del some more not hearing Ohm speak as much I was trying to get him jealous I heard satt say something to Ohm "Just. Peachy." He answered giving room between each word I smirked I was gay for him so I'm trying to make him jealous "Delirious look behind youuuuuu I got dat booty!" I said hitting him and then picking him up "To the sex dungeon!" I said in a singsong voice "Oh please no my ass still hurts from last time! Hahahahahahaha" he laughs again Ohm was deathly silent.

Ohms POV
I was ready to just hang up on Skype and quit the game but I didn't "Uh I need to go" I said quietly "Oh okay see ya later" Bryce said followed by a lot of 'oh bye's I hung up on Skype turning off my computer "Oh Brycey~ your gonna get it~" I said to myself "and I need to have a long talk with Delirious.

Bryces POV
Shortly after Ohm left so did everyone else, I hung up "I'm screwed I pissed him off all I wanted to do was make him jealous not piss him off" I groaned *Ding* the doorbell went off I walked down and looked through the peep hole it was Ohm I opened the door "Hey Ohm-" "Don't hey Ohm me" he cut me off 'oh god' I thought "W-Why" I stuttered 'Great Bryce you showed weakness' he put his face closer to mine I blushed and he smirked "You wanna know something that pisses me off Brycey?" Ohm said "Uh sure?" I said "How you flirt with Delirious... you wanna know something?" He said putting his face closer so we are only an inch away, "It also bothers me that I can't fuck you senseless every day" and with that he kissed me I tensed then kissed back.

3rd person POV
The two got into a heated makeout session Ohm licked Bryces lower lip asking for entrance Bryce denied playfully Ohm squished his butt through Bryceys grey gym shorts Bryce gasps allowing Ohms tongue to slip through "up stairs first right" Bryce gave directions to his bedroom they eventually got there banging into walls every now and then, Ohm took off Bryces top pining him to the bed Ohm started kissing Bryces neck and found his sweet spot "O-Ohm" Bryce moaned out Ohm smirked "What I didn't hear you" Ohm said licking and biting that spot "O-OHM" Bryce moaned louder Ohm led a trail of kisses down Bryces chest to his shorts Ohm pulled them off "No fair I'm half naked" Bryce pouts cutely Ohm takes off his shirt and jeans eager for what's about to happen Bryce was a blushing mess by then so was Ohm, Bryce started to remove the last of the cloth from their body's "get on all fours Brycey I'm going in dry!" Ohm said "please be gentle it is my first time!" Bryce said Ohm smiled "I wouldn't dream of hurting you brycey~" he whispers seductively and starts to push his large friend into Bryce "Ow" Bryce yelps out in pain Ohm waits a little for Bryce to adjust to his large size "Ok you can move now-" Bryce then moans as soon as Bryce said that Ohm started thrusting swiftly and hardly "oh Ohm ah" Bryce moans out "Bryce!" Ohm moans after a few more thrusts Ohm starts to get sloppy with his thrusts "Bryce I'm gonna cum-" "Me too-" with a few more moans the men came, "We should do this more often heh" Ohm said "Yeah we do but does this mean we are a couple now?" Bryce questions "Yes, yes we are" and with that the new couple fell asleep.

Man I hope Ye enjoyed this y'all can give me ideas if Ye want.
~Mystery