Dead By Daylight part 1

Bryce POV
My head it feels like it's going to explode I wake up and everything is eerily silent my head pounds a bit more and I feel tears prick my eyes I take a deep breath wondering where I was "I hope Ohm is ok" I mutter "If he's here" I groan in pain and my heart starts racing I saw a big trapper and instantly thought Dead By Daylight I started running knowing he was after me.
Ohms POV
I woke up feeling nauseated I wanted to throw up so badly but I wouldn't "I need to find Bryce he is my main priority" I hear a scream of pain of in the distance and knew it was Bryce I ran in that direction not caring about anything else "Ohm!" I heard a familiar British accent "Minx that was Bryce screaming we got to save him" I exclaim she nods I hear a scream of pure terror and agony then deathly silence.
Bryce POV
He slashed my back I screamed in agony and ran a bit faster but that didn't stop him he slashed my sides and I fell screaming and crying s/he picked me up and I wiggled but was placed upon a hook screaming again I don't want to live anymore it hurts so much I saw someone running up to me and pull me off the hook it was Ohm I hugged him and cried a bit I then saw Minx she hugged me as well "H-How do we get out of here?" I asked they shrugged I looked and saw a generator "What if it's like Dead By Daylight?" Minx says following my gaze "Yeah it probably is!" Ohm agreed and we started on the generator.

Part 1 out of 2 or 3