I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO NAME THIS ONESHOT AND 1K Reads

Hello it's me
Back with another OneShot for all of Ye! (Might be smut and or have triggering things) 3rd Person POV
The blonde looked out the window that was to the side of his desk and let out a small sigh, diverting my eyes back to his editing he rubs his tired eyes peeking at the scars on his wrists thinking about how to tell his friends he cuts. Bryce opens Skype and sends the group of 4 a message "Hey I need to tell you something important, I just don't know how to say it" the message then shows Read 1:23 PM and receives a call "What did you want to tell us?" Cartoonz asks. They all had their face cam on besides Bryce which confuses them greatly "I-I don't know how to tell you" the blonde says softly "Bryce if you are in danger, sad, angry or anything else you need to tell us" Ohm says sternly Bryce gives off a small sigh turning on his face cam the men look at his tired red, puffy eyes "I-I *deep breath* have severe depression" he says quietly "You haven't done anything stupid have you? And for how long?" Delirious asks the young male with alarm "8 months" Bryce answered "show us your wrists!" That caught Bryce off guard "Why?" He asks "Just show us" Ohm says Bryce sighs and lifts up his hoodie sleeves lifting up his arms the guys gasp "Bryce w-why haven't you told us about this?" Cartoonz asks softly "I thought that you guys would think I was fishing for attention" Bryce replies with a quiet voice "I will be over in a bit!" Ohm says "I'm going to help you!" The blondes eyes widened as Ohm hung up "oh no" Bryce says remembering that his house was trashed "I will wait for him bye!" He says and hangs up the call. A knock on the door echoes throughout the house then a cool breeze "What happened in here?" Ohm calls out to Bryce "I don't know haven't been out there lately" Bryce calls back Ohm immediately ran to where Bryce was standing and grabbed his wrist pulling up his sleeve Ohm gently touched each cut "Why?" Ohm asked "I-I'm Gay for one of my friends and my family nor some of my friends support it" Bryce answered Ohm lifts Bryces chin and touched their foreheads "Can I make a confession?" Ohm asks "of course" Bryce says "I'm gay as well but I'm gay for you" Ohm says as Bryces eyes widened and their lips touched creating a happy man dealing with his depressed boyfriend.
It's been a while.
1K FUCKING READS.
I READ FUCKING SMUT NOW!
~Mystery