I hate you I love you

Hey it's a song fanfic requested by @LeGloryNekoChan
Or songfic what ever you call it it's kinda sad though.

Ohms POV
Feelin' used

'He used me for subs and views he told me he loved me. He also cheated on me with some woman.

But I'm still missing you.

I still love him though' I punch the wall making a dent.

And I can't see the end of this just want to feel your kiss against my lips

I get a skype call from Luke (Cartoonz) I answer "Hey Ohm you got to let him go" he starts "I-I just can't!"

And now all this time is passing by but I still can't seem to tell you I, it hurts me every time I see you realize how much I need you.

"I know Ohm you loved him so much" Luke said

I hate you I love you

"I don't want to let him go is the thing-" I paused "I- I- really can't"

I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put anybody else above you.

"I- Ohm I need to go don't think about him play a few games just be happy for yourself and us" Cartoonz then hung up "he's probably done with my shit!" I exclaimed getting another skype call

I hate you I love you I hate that I want you, you need her you want her and I will never be her.

Bryce was the one trying to Skype me "Bryce?" I whispered then answered "I can explain" he said "No- no you can't you used us" I whispered.

Bryce POV

I miss you when I can't sleep

"Ohm I'm- I am so sorry" I said I didn't actually want to use him she made me "Ohm I did not want to use you someone made me" I whispered and hung up.

Or right after coffee or when I can eat I miss you in my front seat.

'I still love him I still do' I punched my wall

Ohms POV

He didn't want to

Still got sand in my sweaters from nights we can't remember do you miss me like I miss you

I cried silently "I hate you but I love you what have you done to me... Bryce" I whispered "Cartoonz is probably done with my shitty problems"

Fucked around and got attached to you.

"I got way to attached and now AND NOW IM FUCKING TALKING TO MYSELF" I yelled

Friends can break your heart too and I'm always tired but never of you.

"I'm talking to myself" I whispered and rubbed my eyes turning off my computer.

If I pulled a You on you, you wouldn't like that shit

"Bryce what have I done to you for this to happen" I said to myself again

I put this real out but you wouldn't bite this shit
I type a text but I never mind that shit I got these feelings but you wouldn't mind that shit.

I was shattered soon to be broken

Oh oh keep it on the low still in love with me but your friends don't know.

"I need to see him in person" I said and grabbed my keys driving to his house

If you wanted me you would just say if I were you I would never let me go.

I knocked on his door and it opened he looked horrible but I probably looked worse "Ohm?" He whispered "Bryce" I whispered back.

I don't mean no harm I just miss you on my arm wedding bells where just alarms

"I'm sor--" I cut him off with a kiss I felt him get tense but he fell into my arms kissing back "I still love you I don't know why" I said "and I still love you" he said back I cried a little and so did he.

Well that was sad and mushy well hope you enjoyed it with 666 words in total.
Bye!