Uh...Brycey

This'll be a cute little fluff.
It's been a while.
Let's do this.
Bryces POV
I sat on my couch looking at the floor *BING* I jump up looking at my phone startled it It was Cartoonz it said
Hey Bryce we are having a sleepover at my house in a half hour, get your innocent little ass over here!
I replied with a quick ok and got a back pack
Don't forget your pjs!
Cartoonz says as I put PJs in his bag I noticed that it took 5 minuets to drive to Cartoonz and he took 15 minuets to get ready he got into his car and started driving to his place.
-After le drive-
I got out of my car walking up to Cartoonz door (Imma call em Luke now) Luke answered "Hey Bryce!" He says gesturing me to go inside I walked in and took off my shoes "So who's coming to this so called sleepover" I asked politely "You know  Ohm, Delirious, Satt and Gorilla" Luke answered "Oh ok" I said blushing when he said Ohms name I sat on his couch and heard the creak of a door I thought nothing of it until I felt a hot breath on my ear I yelped and fell off the couch hearing Ohm howl with laughter I pouted "Ohmiiiiiiiiieeeeed!" I whined "Bryceeeeeyyyyyyyy" he whined back we both started laughing "You know somethin' I kinda ship you two!" Luke said my face betrayed me and I blushed and gave a laugh "In his dreams" I said and laughed a little bit more and then realized I was still on the floor I sat back on the couch and Ohm sat next to me.
-When everybody's there-
We where all sat on Cartoonz couch "Ok I think I know our sleeping arrangements Ohm you and Bryce on the couch me and Delirious in my room and Satt and Gorilla in the spare bedroom!" Cartoonz said startling me we all nodded ok with the arrangement we started watching a movie and to my dismay it was a horror movie "Oh god" I mumbled under my breath Ohm noticed this and let me scoot closer to him I hated horror movies and everyone knew that "So before this starts excuse my language but what the fuck Luke?" I asked he laughed a bit "Oh Bryce your to young to understand!" He said I just leaned toward Ohm and watched silently a little bit in there was a jumpscare I just held on to Ohm and shook in fear I felt his arm go around me I stopped shaking as much but I still shook.
-After Movie-
I never let go of Ohm as we lid on the couch silently in the pitch black I jumped at the siltiest of sounds Ohm smiled at me through the darkness and hugged my tall frame close to him I hugged him back and fell asleep.
-Morning-
"Uh....Brycey? Wake up!" I heard Ohm call out to me I opened my eyes and saw his face in front of mine "How did you two sleep?" I heard a sly voice behind us say "Oh shut up Satt" Ohm said playfully smiling "heh we slept nicely and peacefully" I said blushing hearing chuckles.
Cute right- WRONG nvm
~Mystery