"Thanks" ***SMUT*** Hybrid AU

Smut Chapter Warning
Bryce ran through the forest and looked behind him the hunters where gaining on him a sudden force collided with him 'tree branch!' He thought but he was wrong Bryce looked up a tall alpha wolf hybrid looked at him and grabbed his hand. "Who are you?!" Bryce pestered as the tall alpha ran with him "they call me Ohm but you can call me Ryan kitty!" Ryan says "I'm Bryce!" He says back and they continue to run he looks behind them "We lost them" Bryce sighed out but Ryan kept leading him. "Where are you taking me--" he was cut off by Ryan's lips on his, he then noticed they where in a shack. Bryces eyes widened as Ryan's tongue slid across Bryces bottom lip Bryce allowed access kissing back fighting for dominance losing shortly after. Ryan's hand slid up Bryces thigh then up his shorts kissing Bryces neck and sucking on scattered parts leaving hickeys. Bryce gave out a moan Ryan seemed to be turned on by Bryces moan. Ryan grabbed Bryces member and rubbed it Bryce started moaning even more letting Ryan slide down his shorts and take off his shirt. Bryce removed Ryan's clothes as well. Ryan grinded on Bryce and removed both of there boxers Ryan went back to Bryces neck finding his sweet spot and leaving hickeys all around it. Looking into Bryces eyes he turned him around pushing in Bryce hissed in pain and pleasure Ryan waited "M-Move~" Bryce moaned out bucking his hips backwards moaning like a slut on a Saturday night. Ryan thrusted and kept on going faster and faster "I-I'm gonna cum~" Bryce moaned out "me too~" Ryan grunted they both came in sync riding out there highs they both sat on the floor panting Bryce rested his head on Ryan's shoulder.
"Thanks"