Saved

Bryce walked to the dark alleyway he used to get home from school from hearing nothing but music from his headphones. A shuffling louder than his music was heard by a trash bag 5 feet away from him "huh? Is anyone there?" He asked into the darkness. A cat suddenly jumped out hissing the ran out from the way he came, also scaring the living shit out of Bryce. He took out one of his headphones becoming aware to the pair of eyes stalking him through the darkness. He stared into the eyes "Uh can you stop staring?" And that's when it jumped out of the dark... a chupacabra! He thought those where myths! Then a feeling of fear washed through Bryces body, freezing him.
Ryan was walking down the road past an alley when he noticed a teenager and a beast staring each other down. He was then pulled to his senses by a growl he ran to the blonde haired boy realizing "Bryce!" He yelled grabbing his hand then bolting  out of the alley way to Ryan's home then in "Ry. That. Was. A. Chupacabra!" Bryce exclaimed with fear. *BAM* the door breaks open while Ryan grabbed a gun. Time went in slow motion as the beast lunged for Bryce *BANG* the beast is immobilized with a bullet to the head. "Ryan?" Bryce asks quietly Ryan hums a 'yes?' "Thank you..." a tight hug is captured between the two and Bryce kisses Ryan's cheek with a soft smile.

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating but this book is in the wattys 2017 so update will start again soon!
~Shadow