Prologue: Story

Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom lived a lonely princesse with her father and mother, this princesse was the kindess princesse of the lands for she always cared for her people more then of herself, her parents however never allowed her to do what she wished unless she faught for it in the end to win but even so she always helped others inside and outside of the castle. The princesse was sneaky for she never once caught by a guard as she runs out of the castle to see the village or when she get's back in, she was also a giver always giving something she had or even helping someone while refusing anything they give her making the people love her more then her parents.

One day two witches flew into the kingdom catching the princesse's eyes, they said they wanted to live in there village making the princesse tell them that they could live in the castle until there home is built but her parents did not want them even in there kingdom making the princesse plea them to allow them to stay but they refused and started to insult the witches making them then turn the princesse into a wolf "She will stay like this until a man who loves her says her name without help from her or anyone else" one of the witches said as the wolf princesse ran out to hide while the witches flew out after her to tell her that she should sneak in to listen and when she does she was shocked.

"How will we tell the prince of the other kingdom that he can't marry our daughter tomorrow!?" the queen demanded as the wolf princesse ran out of the castle and the kingdom without looking back as the witches were above her "Did we do the right thing sister?" one said "Yes, the king and queen must understand that there daughter has her own choices to make in life and that they cannot force her to do otherwise" the other said before looking back down "She will find someone soon, it will take time for the boy to love her but she will fall in love with him the moment she sees him and will whatever she can to make him happy and love her back" she added before the duo vanished like the wind.

The wolf princesse ran and ran on her four legs as she cried into the forest that she was always told to never go into because on the other side lived people different from them and they would hate and fear her making her go in to see now that she could no longer be told what to do by them, she knew her parents might try to make it so the witches turn her back but she wanted to at least enjoy herself before that happens with her new form as she got closer to the end of the forest to see another kingdom.

It was much larger then her own and the people there wore different clothes from her own people and herself making her wonder what else was different as she saw a dark blue haired girl with sparkling bright blue eyes with a girl with wavvy dark broen hair and light brown eyes making her wosh she could get closer to them but instead kept away from them as the blue eyed girl turned to where she was, it made her ears rise up as the girl moved closer to where she was "Are you alright little one?" the girl asked as she did nothing more but move closer to the girl "My name is Marinette" she then said making the wolf princesse wish she could talk as the other girl ran over "Alya look!" Mari said as Alya moved to see the wolf princesse who with her paw wrote her name and her story.