Chapter 11: Chloe being weak

After Adrien's father announced Jas and Adrien's wedding the crowd went crazy over the news but Mari was scared for Jas as she was sure that Chloe was going to come and yell at her friend like Lila did to her, even so Jas kept on a strong face the whole time as she waited with patience for Chloe to come for a fight as Jas had it all set in mind of what would happen making Mari worry about her friend while Adrien simply kept to her side like he should making her smile often while Felix was with his father working on a few things for when he would be crowned king making Adrien and Jasmine able to be together, she was so excited to be with Adrien that as they kissed they went slightly a head of what was to be done as they didn't just sleep in bed but had sex together for the first time making Adrien blush and nervous the next morning but Jas was at his sides in seconds to calm him down and allowed him to take his time before going to tell his father about what they had done but even so Jas went a head and told him who promised to act like he was never told.

A few days later Chloe barged in and demanded answer about what Adrien was doing with Jas who stood up and slapped Chloe in the face before speaking "If you think you can have everything you want in this world then you making me laugh, for it is impossible to get everything with simple snap of a finger for you need to truly work for it" she said as Chloe then ran out while simply walked back to her and Adrien's room to get some sleep making Adrien soon go in to join her to sleep making her smile as he did so for she believed it to be cute, Mari realized that what she was doing was slightly childish so she accepted to go on with the wedding making them all happy, it wasn't really long before the wedding was all set and when Adrien told his father about the late night activities he had with Jas his father simply told him he already knew since Jasmine had told him, as she came out of hiding she held some papers making Adrien confused while his father simply smiled "Y-your pregnant?" he asked making her nod.

"Well it had been three weeks since what we did" she said making him blush as he couldn't wait to become a father now, even so when Mari and Felix heard the news they were happy and excited for the baby and while Jas didn't know about what her parent's were doing at the moment she was fine with it since she didn't have to do anything against her will making her happy as Adrien grew the habit of placing his head at her stomach that had yet to show she was having his child, and as the wedding happened Lila had come with Chloe who still tried to get Adrien as Lila said that she was to marry Felix before the two went to celebrate the marriage making Jas and Adrien happy as during the party the king announced Jas was having the future heir of the kingdom making Chloe yell as she and Lila were taken out of the palace as Jas went over to Mari and Felix "In my kingdom we have a tradition, it is that each married couple wear a matching piece of jewelry in there favorite color. Since Mari likes red and Felix likes black I have gotten you both these" Jasmine said as she brought out two matching bracelets for them to wear.

"Mari would wear the red and Felix the black" she explained as the two did so after thanking her as she then went towards Adrien who was speaking to a few guests, she smiled at him as he did the same before they left the party for there room as Ja...

"Mari would wear the red and Felix the black" she explained as the two did so after thanking her as she then went towards Adrien who was speaking to a few guests, she smiled at him as he did the same before they left the party for there room as Jas was getting slowly tired from the party "I don't believe I missed wearing these dresses and going to parties when I was a wolf" she said making Adrien laugh at her as she smiled back to him at that moment making him happy to have the girl of his life right now, as they got to bed Adrien still placed his head to her stomach in hopes of hearing something but with barely the second month beginning it wouldn't happen yet making Jas simply giggle at the moment, as the months went by Chloe kept coming back over and over to try and get Adrien but by the eight month she had caused Jas to go into an early labor "Do not worry my king the baby was soon to go into the ninth month so he/she should be fine" the doctor had said as Jas held Adrien's hand for support from the pain.

"Is she going to be alright?" he had asked the doctor "Yes, her body is in pain only because it knows she needs to give birth to the child" the doctor explained making him nod, Mari was with Felix and her two friends outside the room as the king went to keep away people from the kingdom to come in and ask questions about the child and as Jas hated the pain she was in, Adrien didn't know what to do to help her to be relieved from the pain however all he could truly do for her was hold her hand and hope for the very best to happen for them at the moment as tears streamed down her cheeks gently making him use his other hand to wipe them away as she was told to push as hard she could for the baby to come out making her do so as best she could while trying to hold the painful screams that were begging to come out "Congratulation! You have a baby..."