Chapter 5: The fairie's

Adrien had been thinking about what he was seeing so far and believed them to be the work of someone who wanted him to figure something out, he tried to pick the pieces and put them together from there but still it was hard as they never made sense so far, the first time it happened with people talking and he was watching from the view of the one spoken to, the second time it was outside with more people, two more times it had happened but they were both around animals and plants making him still not understand what it all meant in total. sometimes he would try to find something that could make another one start but so far nothing, he decided to just for it to happen for now as it was for the best as he walked around the garden in the back of the castle for now as he let's time pass with his new wolf guard is still eating her meal for now, he sighed and sat down on a white bench in the garden to relax a bit "Should we go see him now?" a voice asked making him look around quickly "Maybe, but remember that we need to let him know that we mean him no harm" another voice said making her stand as he looks around a bit more to figure out where those voices were coming from right now.

At that moment a bright light appeared before him and for a moment he could not see anything from the light, when he could se again two figures a woman and a man stood before him with wings (Look at image above) "Well hello there prince Adrien, my name is Plagg and this is my wife Tikki. We are fairies and we are here to help you with a few of your problems" Plagg explained as Adrien was still looking at them in shock of what he was seeing at the moment, he tried to wrap his finger around this but couldn't at the moment "So, you two are here to help me?" he asked as he tried to understand everything making the duo nod to him "SO you must know about the weird images that come to me at times for some reason?" he asked with a bit of hope in mind as Tikki turned gently towards Plagg who nodded to her before she looked back towards Adrien "We do, but we can't tell you much about it" she explained making his face slightly drop from her words.

"You see in a certain way, these images are actually memories that belong to someone else you might know about but dosen't want to tell you because they want you to figure it out" she explained as Plagg stood "Actually, the person who is doing this dosen't know of it at all, in reality this is happening because it will help you figure something out as the memories hide from you the name of the person you from there eyes" Plagg explained making Adrien nod to his words, Tikki went on about all the memories as Adrien spoke of them so she could talk to him about them as best she could so he could understand them a bit more and maybe get him to understand them better "So this person dosen't know but I need to figure out who this person is that I can see from there eyes to figure out an answer to a question" he said once again as the two fairies did explain everything to him again as he was trying to get it all to mind and heart.

Once he walked back inside it was with a black cat following him and a small ladybug flying close to him, Tikki and Plagg had transformed in to there animal forms so as to blend in the castle to also talk to Adrien without needing to find a time with him alone to talk and even with the wolf she couldn't hear them because they would be speaking throught there minds making it easier to Adrien to talk to them, once he got to his room it was for them to transform back to normal making him sit down on his bed as they sat down on the chairs he had in his room so to talk to him a bit more about all of this as it was important for Adrien to do everything he was told because anything could help him to figure out who was the memories belonging to, Plagg explained that he has to think back to what he was doing when the memories happened so it could help them narrow a few things down from all of this right now as it was important at the moment for everything to happen as it is.

Adrien promised to let them know before Jas walked in the room as Plagg and Tikki turned back to there animal forms to hide as she walked towards the window to hop there to the edge and look outside, she never did anything else and that made Adrien wonder what she was thinking and even more about her name as she simply looked outside making him then go to his book as she looked outside "You can come and read with me at any moment you know" he said but she never did as instead she stayed where she was and watched as people worked around the castle to keep it nice and clean for the king as he wanted making her a bit unhappy because she felt bad for them as when she was human she would help everyone around her no matter what had to be done making them all love her as her heart felt thight and she knew it was because she was thinking about those memories again like she always did when something was going on around her and she did it but another way at a certain time in her old human life.