Chapter 3: A rescue

When the boys went back to the castle Marinette let out a sigh of relief "I think I just fell in love with prince Adrien" Jasmine thought making the two girls squeel at her thoughts as they knew it was meant to be "We know girl! This just means you need that collar even more now!" Alya claimed making the wolf sigh as she went to the window to look outside with a sigh making the two girls get to work, the wolf could tell the two witches were watching her but she did not know why they were doing so right so instead she just let them be "Jasmine! You need a walk in the forest yet?" Marinette asked making the wolf nod as she went out to the forest for a stroll until she saw some barbarians laughing as they held a body making her eyes widen when she saw that it was Adrien, without a second thought she jumps into a fight without showing any mercy to them as they yelled for help as knights from the castle come to the prince's aid as he wakes up to tell them what happened while the wolf still attacked them until they were either on the ground begging for mercy or the others ran away leaving her to growl at those ones.

The king saw her and asked for Nino and Nathaniel to take her inside to get cleaned as Adrien would get looked at for injuries, Nino got her in the large fancy tub making her sigh as she realised that she was slightly covered in blood from those men making her look at him to see if she did anything wrong "You saved the prince from those men, that is all that matters" he said as she looked away after words making him know that it didn't work much on her while he went to cleaning her fully before he got her out to dry her off until a knock on the door made them both look up to see Adrien with a bandage wrapped around his head "Could I help?" he asked making Nino nod and smile as he told him what to do gently making Jasmine sit down and look away from the prince as he worked.

"I need to speak with the king, think you can take care of her?" he asked making Adrien nod as she felt like this would turn out bad, Adrien was almost done when she stood up making him finish up as he then had to comb her fur gently making her let her tail and ears down making Adrien smile at her actions as he with slightly trembling hands went to pet her fur, she slightly turned to him in surprise as he froze in place worried at what would happen next from there but to his surprise she turned away to let him touch her making him do so as he felt like a voice whispered to him something but he had no idea what it was making him keep brushing her until she was good, he stood up and walked her out of the room and to look around the place making him smile at her as they got around.

Nino came back he told them that she was to stay the night making Adrien take her to his room for some sleep making Jasmine look around at how amazing it looked with all these books around, she sat down close to the window while Adrien went to his bed where a book waited for him to be continued until he saw her looking outside "Why don't you join me?" he asked making her turn to him for a quick moment before looking away and to the outside world.

It made him wonder as to why she was like this at the moment but it could be because of something that happened to her, at that thought a sudden image appeared in his mind of a couple looking to be yelling to the person he was looking from there point of view making him worry, what was that and the voice he had not been able to understand? it confused him very much from that moment as he hoped to figure it out at some point from there "Come here, let's read this book together" he said with the hopes of the wolf to join him but still nothing she would just stay where she was at the moment "Prince Adrien, dinner is now served and your father wish to meet this wolf" Nathaniel said making him nod as Jas got up to follow the red haired boy to the large dinning table where Felix sat with Nino at the moment making her move to his side as he pets her head lightly while Adrien and Nathaniel sat down to join them.

A lady with black hair and a red streak walked in with the king, when he saw Jasmine she did nothing as a reaction as he sat down to wait as the servants brought in the food while Nino had already gotten Jas something to eat, she sat down while the others ate she would slightly look around the place and eat "Nathalie told me about how the wolf saved you" the king said as Adrien nods to his words "Yes, Nino know's her from two friends in the village named Alya and Marinette, they take care of her everyday" Adrien explained as Jas looked up to Nino for a moment making him smile until he saw her sniff the air "Something with poison is coming here" she thought making him look around as she looked at a wine cup that was being brought to the king making her go and stop the man from getting any closer to the king with a growl "My friends discovered that she can smell poisoned things and this is how she reacts" Nino explained "Drink boy" the kings voice was loud and commanding making the boy take the cup with trembling hands to drink and moments later fall down dead.