Chapter 6: Party

Gabriel decided that in three days in honor of the wolf for saving his life a party would be set for her, Adrien was not much excited for the party for he knew that Chloe would be there to bother him once more like she does when ever she was around him "Why did my father had to do this of all things?" he claimed as Plagg and Tikki were out to listen as he was alone at the moment in his room "Do you want us to make her not come? We can do that you know" Plagg said only to gain a slap on the shoulder from Tikki as Adrien sat down on a chair "The best we can do is move the party from three days from now to three weeks, but nothing more" she said making him nod in agreement as Tikki transformed and flew out to do her new mission for the day, it left Adrien with Plagg for now until Jas came in with a few books on her back "Oh, are they for me?" he asked as Plagg went back to a cat when the door started to open as she slowly moved to his side and gently set the books down but one in her jaw as she walked to the window and with her snout she opened it and began to read making Adrien watch her in amazement of how smart she truly was right now.

"Brother" he turned to Felix walking in the room "Father has decided that a party in three days was to sudden to prepare and has moved it to three weeks" he explained making Adrien nod as his brother then walked out "He also called her a mutt even when she saved him from dying" he then mumbled making Adrien sigh as he hoped to find a way to make his father like her even if he still isn't able to find her a name, he thought of many names but none felt to be right for her as he just felt an image of someone saying a word as each of those figures said the same word making him try to figure out what that word was "I will go take a bath, will you be alright over there?" he asked her as she simply wagged her tail making him understand it as a yes making him smile as he went for his bath as once in the room another memory came to his mind as this time it was the view of someone twirling in a large flower garden as a voice sang making him realize that he was watching it all from a girl's view this whole time making him now try to figure it all out even more, when the memory was over he now had gotten closer into finding out who this girl was and her name making him smile as he went for his bath like he had planned as he also had to tell the two fairies about the new memory he gained just now.

"So it's a girl and her name is still not figured out for you? Kid you need to try and get more of them and focus on the name that people say to her or they will never end" Plagg said making the prince nod as he knew it was the only thing for him to do, as only a few days had passed since the party was set for three weeks from now making him wonder what would happen there next as he decided to go on a nice night walk alone as he thought back to what Plagg had just told him earlier making him slowly walk into the very forest he was hurt in that made Jas save him from death, he felt like something was calling out to him in there that he just had to go in to see what it was as he thought it could be a hint as to who was the girl he could never know her name yet wanted to meet her and know what she looks like as a feminine voice made him follow to see who was singing such an amazing song at the moment as he got to a large patch of flowers of all colors as a stone gazebo looked to be almost glowing as a figure was in it and singing making him see the girl as she sang with talent as he realized that it was her he was looking from in the memories without being able to hear her name.

Her voice was gentle like the wind that blew as the full moon made her look to be glowing at the moment as she sang the song, she moved gently her arms as she walked around slowly making him stay still as he watches her sing the song with a talent that only a person who knows the song by heart can do as he saw the flowers petals were coming off gently from the wind as he then heard her stop singing to look at him "Sorry! I was walking by and heard something and ended up being your singing, not that I don't like it or anything!"  he explained making her gently smile and nod to his words making him smile as he sighs in relief as she slowly walked over to him while not stepping on any of the flowers as it made him wonder as to how she could do it so well "I don't mind, to know that someone likes my singing other then the people I usually sing to makes me happy" she said making him smile and nod to her in relief, he could tell that she wasn't from around his kingdom as he clothes were new to him for now "Are you a princesse?" he asked making her nod slightly "But it has been some time since the last time I went to it and see the villagers I care for more then my parents, they never loved me only cared about me getting married to a prince of a rich kingdom to get more money for them as my happiness didn't matter to them, but something helped me to escape that pain and to start new" she explained making as he was confused.

When he got back to his castle Jas wasn't around but the sound of two annoying girls made him groan as he heard Chloe leaving the castle making him sigh in relief as he waited a bit before going back inside to see Lila, a lying girl who is in love with his older brother Felix and it just made him feel bad for the guy who had to suffer with her talking to him "So then my stylist brought me my dress but it wasn't the color I had asked so after yelling at her I fired her and am now waiting for the new one to come in" she said as he walked in the room to rescue his brother from any more pain from her talking her same lies "Oh Adrien! Chloe was just here but left because her father had need of her making her feel bad for not being able to see you" Lila said making him nod as he brought up his usual fake smile for her and Chloe as he wished he had asked the girl for her name but had to leave before being able to ask her as he was in a hurry as like always Lila wore awful clothes that to her were the best as Chloe says all the time even about her own clothes but that girl he saw had the most amazing clothes on and he had wished to have asked more about it.

When he got back to his room Jas was there with the open book as she slept making him smile as he marked the page and then carried her to his bed to sleep somewhere warm as the memory of the girl singing was in his dreams the whole night as he felt to be dancing with her.