Chapter 1: A new begining

Charlie's POV:
We had just got out of Freddys and I think we were all a little shaken. "Jason is your leg alright" Marla asked. "Ye its fine just a little scratch" he replied. "Charlie are you ok your covered in blood" John asked. "Foxy attacked me and he scratched me many times with his hook but I'm fine" I said. "Common everyone let's get back to the motel" Lamar said. They all started to find the cars but when I tryed to walk I fell over but John caught me. "Charlie are you sure your ok you just fell when you tryed to walk" he said. "It's my leg" I said. "Guys wait a minute!" John yelled. They all came running over to me and John. "What happened is she ok" Jessica asked. "It's her leg I think foxy did something because it seems she can't walk" John said. "Charlie can you show use your leg" clartons dad asked. I roled up the leg of my trousers and then everyone gasped at the sight of an open cut that went down to the bone and was filled with blood. "Charlie we have to get you to the hospital now!!!!" Clay said (Clartons dad) "Don't worry about it I've been through worse" I said. "Are you sure the cut goes down to your bone"Lamar said." Just let me change my clothes and bandage this up" I said. "Ok I'll drive your car back to the motel" John said. "I'll ride along with you" I said. We all found the cars and started to make our way back to the motel. Once there we went to our rooms to clean up. "Charlie you go in the shower first to get rid of all that blood" Jessica said. I went into the bathroom and got undressed. As I got I'm the shower I let out a yelp as the water hit my skin. When I had finished I propably bandaged my leg and changed my clothes. I think I should have gone to the hospital because not only my leg was hurt my face was. I lifted my fring off of my one eye to see three giant scratch marks over my eye. I couldn't open it and I didn't want my friends to see it so I covered it with my fring. As I walked out of the bathroom Jessica rushed in and locked the door. I was in the room with John. "So what are you going to do know" he asked. "I think I want to stay here" I said. "Really wouldn't you want to go back to see your aunt" he asked. "After what just happened I think it would be a good thing to stay here" I said. "Well I'll stay with you" he said. "But don't you have things to back at your home like you book" I asked. "I don't want you to get lonely" he said as he walked closer. I could tell I was blushing. Suddenly Jessica stepped out of the bathroom and me and John quickly moved apart. "So are you two ready to go" she asked.
I nodded. We all got into the car and drove off to the bus stop. "Well I guess this is goodbye" Lamar said. "So what are you going to do Charlie" Marla asked. "Me and John are going to stay here" I said. "But what about your aunt won't see be worried" Clarton said. "She already knows" I said. "Well if your staying I'll stay to" Marla said. "What about your mom and dad" I asked."I think it will be good for Jason not being there when they arguing" Marla said. "Ye I want to explore the rest of this town" Jason announced. "What about you two" Marla asked. "We'll stay to so the old gang back together" he said and Jessica nodded. "Well not all of use" I said. They all looked at me. "Well the murderer did get cought" John said. "Ye and Charlie killed him" Clarton said.

John's POV:
As soon as Clarton said that Charlie mad a sad look. "I'm gonna start heading back to the motel" she said as she walked away. "Try not to bring up what happened and Freddys she seems to be sensitive about it"I said. "Why she did a good thing" Marla said. "No she was angry and wanted revenge for her brother" I stopped cause I realised what I said. "She had a brother" they all said. "Ye he was murdered by Dave at a restaurant before Freddy but that's a story for another day" I said. "Common let's head back to the motel" Jessica said.

To be continued....