Chapter 4: a lazy day/ night 3

Charlie's POV:
I woke up and I realised that I had to run back to Clarton's house before everyone woke up. I got up and ran as fast as I could. It didn't help that I was in this form. I had to run through the forest so nobody could see me. When I was at the back of the the house I saw that the bedroom window was left open. I had to parkour my way up to the window. The door was still locked and I couldn't hear anyone up yet so I had time. It was very hard to walk around the room without making noise when part of you has turned robot. Then all of a sudden I turned back to normal. I guess that I got lucky. I opened the door and slowly. Everyone was still asleep so I could go for a walk. I just got outside when I heard something behind me. "What are you doing up so early" someone said. I jumped and turned around to see John standing behind me. "Oh John you scared me" I said. "Oh sorry, why are you up so early shouldn't you be sleeping because of the way you've been feeling"she said worryingly. "I couldn't sleep" I replied. "Are you sure you look really pale and you just pass out randomly" he said. "I told I'm fin....*cough*.....*cough*." "Wow Charlie are you alright " he asked me. I realised that blood was running out of my mouth. "Oh no , Charlie we need to get you inside and clean you up" he said. He helped me up and took me inside. I sat on the sofa and John went to go get a medical kit. "Here take this he said handing me a pill. "What's this for" I asked. "Just eat it it'll make you feel better" he said. "Oh ok" I said. I eat the pill and it tasted like death. "Ok that should stop the bleeding and I don't think it would be good for you to go anywhere today" he said calmingly. "Ok" I said. "How come no one else is up yet" I asked. "I don't know I think they are just tired" he replied. At that very moment I could hear Marla's loud voice coming from upstairs. "Oh boy here we go" I said. Carlton and Jason came running down the stairs and outside the back. Soon after Marla came running down the stairs all wet. "Where did them little brats I'm gonna kill them" she said. "I think they went outside or something"I said. "Those little jerks I'll kill them" she said running outside. "She's going to kill them" John joked. "Yep , well that's what they get for pranking her" I said. "I think everyone will be up know" John said. Then I could hear Jessica and Lamar were coming out of their rooms. "What's all that noise" Jessica said. "Just Marla going to kill Carlton and Jason"I said. "What time is it" Lamar said. "It is 9;57" John said. "Oh we have to get ready" Jessica said. "Where are you all going to the cinema"Lamar said walking to the back to the door to find Marla , Carlton and Jason. They walked back in and Carlton and Jason looked like they had a bad time. "Common you three go get ready"Jessica said pushing them into the house. They went upstairs to get ready. "Hey aren't you two gonna get ready" Lamar asked. "I think I'm gonna stay here with Charlie she's not feeling very well" John said. Jessica gave me a weird look. "Oh ok"they both said.
~time skip~
Marla, Jessica , Lamar , Carlton and Jason came downstairs looking all fancy. "Ok we should be back later have fun you two"Marla said. "Ok bye" I said as they all left. "So what do you want to do now" John asked. "I think I'm just gonna sit here a watch some TV" I said. "Oh ok" he said handing me a cup of hot chocolate. "Thanks John" I said. "No problem" he said.  He sat next to me. "So what do you think we should do know" he said. "What do you mean" I asked. "Well we can't stay hear forever and what about all of our lives have been changed because of our pasts" he said. "Well my father told me that you can never let the past block you future" I said with tears in my eyes. "Wow it's ok , shhhhh I'm sorry I asked" he said holding me in his arms." It's ok I just get myself to talk about him without remembering what he did" I said. "Hey your father was a great man and I would be proud to be his child" he said stroking my hair. "Ye I think your right I should cry over it" I said looking up at him and slowly pulled away. "I wonder what the rest of the gang are doing" he asked. "Probably doing something crazy"John said laughing. "I don't think Jessica would let that happen" I said.
Johns POV:
We watched TV for a good couple of hours when I noticed that Charlie had started to yawn. "Awwwww is someone tired" I teased. "No....no I was just coughing" she said blushing. "That didn't sound like a cough" I said moving closer. Then she snuggled up to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Well that doesn't mean I'm tired" she said tiredly. "Ye sure and I'm not the one getting bear hugged right know"I said as she noticed what she was doing but she didn't let go for some reason. "Charlie are you ok" I asked but got no response. I looked down and Charlie was half asleep with her arms wrapped around me. She looked really adorable. I lay my head back and I could feel myself falling asleep.

(I finally have this part done and here's a little picture of Charlie and John hanging out)

(I forgot that here fring is over her eye plz don't hurt me)