Chapter 7: night 5 part.2

Charlie's POV:
There scattered on the floor was smashed up peaces of the animatronics. I picked up foxys head and held it tight. ~crack~ I turned around and I saw someone I wished I never saw. A monster in the shadows. It was Dave in his spring locked prison. He held a axe which was drenched with the oil of the animatronics. He turned his head towards me and his eyes were glowing purple."Well hello there beautiful" he said showing his axe. "Stay back your supposed to be dead" I yelled. "Oh yes you tryed to kill me" he said walking closer. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER" I shouted in anger. "Well killing him was very easy , you two were so vulnerable , your farther just left me to take (care) of you" he said bending down to my level. "What do you find in the satisfaction of killing" I asked. "What I find fun in killing is......well I don't have to tell you'll soon understand" he said with a evil look on his face. He lifted my face up to meet his eyes and they were glowing an ominous purple. I could slowly feel my vision going blurry.

John's POV:
"Carlton you need to get your dad" I said in a panic. "Ok I'll give him a call" he said pulling out his phone. "Dad you need to come down here immediately Charlie has ran off and we don't know what to do" he said. I was passing around the room all worried. "Don't worry John we'll find her" Marla said. "But what if we don't and what if she's hurt" I said worryingly. "My dads here" Carlton said. Just the Clay burst through the door. "WHAT HAPPENED , WHERES CHARLIE"he yelled. "She ran into the woods and we don't know where she went" Jessica said. "The only place inside those woods is.....Freddys" he said. "What if she's gone there" I said panicking even more. "Well lets go before she gets her face bitten off" Carlton said. We all rushed into the cars and  drove to Freddys. This is bad of all the places she could have gone she choose Freddys. She almost got killed in there but I won't let that happen to her. When we arrived at the mail we noticed  that all the windows and doors were sealed off. "Well how are we supposed to get inside" Marla asked. Then Clay got a sledge hammer and smashed down the blocked door. "Well that's one way to get" Jason stated. We all jumped in and started to look around. "CHARLIE WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I yelled. Then I heated a creak. I looked into the dark and I saw some eyes. "Charlie is that you...."

To be continued...

(Sorry if this is short)