Chapter 6: Night 5 part.1

Johns POV:
I woke up early to try and find out where Charlie went. I am worried about her she just ran out of the house and didn't come back. I walked downstairs and everyone was already waiting for me. "Oh hi John are you ready" Marla asked. "Yep let's get going we've got to start searching" I said putting on my coat. "Where do you think she would have went" Carlton asked. "She probably would have gone to....."I was cut off by the sound of the door bell ringing. I opened the door to see someone standing there. "Hi guys" Charlie said.

Charlie's POV:
They all ran over to me and gave me a big hug. "Charlie I thought you were gone forever" John said bursting into tears. "Don't ever do that to us ever again" Jessica said. "Sorry I just had a little...um....mental breakdown" I said as everyone backed away except John who just hugged me tighter. "Is it because of what Carlton said" he asked. I started to cry remembering what Carlton said. John wiped the tears from my eyes and placed one of his hands on my cheek. "I guess I haven't gotten used to people saying that name" I said looking at him. "Well we're here for you "he said smiling. "But next time please don't run off like that" Jason said. "Oh sorry about that"I replied. "No it's ok , now lets get inside before we all freeze " Lamar said. We all walked into the house and sat down on the sofa. "Oh by the way I thought we might have a little celebration tonight so we all have wear something nice" Jessica said. "Well what time is it starting" John asked. "At 6pm, and it's 9pm know so we have a lot of time to get ready"she said.
~time skip to 5:30pm~

John's POV:
We were all downstairs chatting and hanging out but I didn't see Charlie anywhere. "Hey Marla has Charlie come down from her room yet" I asked. "No I haven't I wonder what is taking her so long" she replied. "Hi John" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and I immediately turned bright red at the sight of Charlie. She was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt that didn't completely cover her body, she also was wearing jean shorts. Also around her neck was a yellow heart necklace.

Charlie's POV:
"Ummmmm John are you alright" I asked waving my hand in front of his face. He finally came back to reality he looked at me with embarrassment. "You.....lock.....very nice Charlie" he stuttered. I could feel my cheeks get hotter. "Wow thanks John and you look very handsome" I replied. Did I really just say that and I think I just made John go brighter red. "So do you want to dance " he asked. "Sure" I said weakly. He took my hand and pulled me into the living room where music was playing. He started to dance while I just stood there watching him. He stopped and looked at me with confusion. "Common Charlie why aren't you dancing"he asked me. "I can't dance" I replied nervously. "Well I can teach you" he said. He pulled me closer to him , he held my one hand and put his other around my waist. He started to slowly dance in a circle. I tripped around a little but I finally managed to pick up the pattern. "That's It Charlie your dancing" he said. "Wow I didn't know I could" I said smiling at him. The song finally finished and we broke apart. I walked passed Marla and Jessica who were giving me a weird look. "Oh don't you even think about it" I said walking past them.
~3 hours later~
John's POV:
I noticed that Charlie was outside on the balcony all by yourself. I walked outside and stood next to her. "It's a beautiful night isn't it" I said looking up at the night sky. "It is , isn't it"she replied. "Look Charlie I need to tell you something" I said. I took the hands and held them. "Charlie I l....lov..." before I could finish I noticed the wind was blowing her fring off of her face and I think I saw something. I put my hand near her face trying to move her fring off her face." No John I don't think that's a good idea" she said squeamishly. I didn't answer but move the fring from her face and what I saw terrified me. "Oh my god Charlie how log have these scratches been here" I asked her. She didn't reply. "EVERYONE COME OUT HERE NOW" I yelled.

Charlie's POV:
Oh crap he found out. Everyone came running onto the balcony in shock. "John what's wrong" Carlton asked. "Charlie has some scratches covering her eye" he said showing them the scares. "Charlie why didn't you tell us about this" Jessica asked. I couldn't tell them about what happened or about Freddys. I guess there's only one thing to do. RUN!!!. I jumped over the fence on the balcony and did a flip back onto the grass. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and as soon as I reach the forest I could hear someone yelling in the distance. "Charlie wait come back" someone shouted. I didn't listen but only ran faster. I ran through all of the trees in the pitch black. The only place I could go was the pizzeria maybe they could help. I found the broken down building and I scrambled into the vent and I took the same rought as I took before. When I jumped out of the vent and landed in the dining area and I couldn't see anyone. "Hello, Freddy , Bonnie , Chica , foxy were are you guys" I said walking around. I entered the bathroom and I saw something I wished I never saw.

To be continued...