Chapter 8: night 5 part.3

Johns POV:
"Charlie is that you" I said looking into the darkness. Everyone came over and looked where I was. The eyes changed colour from a green to a bright glowing purple. The thing emerged from the darkness and what we all saw shocked us. It's teeth were sharp, the claws were sharpened to a point , the fur was missing and all you could see was the endoskeloton with ribs spiked out , out of the shoulder was a second endoskeloton head which seemed active , around its neck was a golden heart necklace and finally there was three matching scares on its on eye. "Charlie its you, I know I did something you didn't want me to but if you would just come home with us we can help you" I said trying not to anger her. But she just growled and snapped her jaw. She suddenly jumped straight towards us but clay stood in the way. She was practically on top of him snapping her jaws trying to bite him. "Dad hold on we'll help" Carlton said about to run over. "No you guys stay there I've got this" he said holding her big jaws open. We all stood back watch him struggle. Eventually he flung her off and she hit the floor. She got up and ran faster than anything I've ever seen. She pinned Clay to the wall. She was standing like a person but her huge paw was around his neck. It looked like he could breath. Then she opened her jaws and inched closer to him. "CHARLIE NO!!!" I yelled.

~CRUNCH~

Charlie's POV:
My vision finally returned back to normal and it wasn't what I wanted to see. Jessica was crying, Marla was shielding Jason from something , John was over but Carlton who was crying while looking at something. Then I noticed that there was a body on the floor. It was Carlton's Dad and blood was shattered all over the floor. I look at my paws and there was blood all over my paws and all over my mouth. What have I done I've killed him. I ran off back into the dark trying to run away from what I had done. I figured out how to climb the walls and hide on a high platform. What have I done I killed him.

Johns POV:
I was crunching next to Carlton who was crying over his dads body. "Carlton I'm so sorry but he's gone" I said trying to comfort him. "Why....why would Charlie do this" he said. "I don't know but something was different about her" I replied. "It's because she looks like a monster"Lamar said in anger. "No not that something was wrong with her eyes" I announced. "Yeah I noticed they were a different colour than usual" Jessica said. "They were purple" I said then I heard a sound. "Well , well , well look who decided to come and visit" someone said. We all stood up into a circle. "Oh and look we have a dead cop on the floor just like his mate"it said. "Hey whoever you are back off" Jason yelled but Marla quickly covered his mouth. "Well at least she did it for me which saves me less dirty work"they said emerging from the dark. It was Dave but he was trapped inside the spring lock suit which ozzed with blood. "What your supposed to be dead " I yelled. "Well that foolish girl didn't know that I couldn't be killed that easily and now look what she's done" he said pointing at clays body. "You told her do this , that explains the purple eyes it was all you" I said. "Well I didn't tell her she had no choose and know that he's dead I have the pleasure of killing you myself" he said pulling out a knife. We all huddled together to brass ourselves for what was about to happen. "HELP!!!!"I yelled.

Charlie's POV:
Why did I do that I couldn't help myself. Now I can't show my face to them ever again especially Carlton it was his dad for crying out loud. Now I have no friends. "HELP!!!" I heard someone yell. That was John there in trouble. I have to help them their my friends. I used my wall climbing abilities to get onto the ceiling and climb into the main mall area. It was Dave he had trapped them. HE'S GOING TO KILL THEM! But I won't let let that happen. I moved so that I was onto of them but in front of Dave. He couldn't see me from this height.

Third person:
"Any last words"Dave said point the Knife close. They said nothing and just cried. That when Charlie jumped down from the ceiling make and animatronic scream. She snapped her jaws at Dave multiple time and bit him leaving holes in the suit. John and everyone watch as Charlie and Dave fought. Charlie was flung away may time. But when Dave tried to get close to the other Charlie pulled him back attack again. Once she was on top of him and he stabbed her multiple times where her stomach would have been. Blood splatter all over the floor as he stabbed her. She was using all of her strength to try and hold him back. The costume had lots of holes in it which revealed Dave's rotting corpse in the suit. The second head on Charlie's shoulder bit out one of his leaving the eye socket empty with no life. Dave was getting restless so with the last of his strength he stabbed his knife right through the endoskeleton. Charlie let out an inhuman scream and John inched forward but was pulled back by Jessica. Dave had a big smile as he thought he had killed the girl but it only mad her mad. Her eyes turned black with a glowing white pupil. She unhinged her jaws around the top of the mask and bit down on it. Then she ripped it from the bottom jaw revelling Dave dismembered face. Charlie stood in front of him and he struggled to pick up the mask. He placed it back on his face and limped off back into the darkness. Charlie had won. But she felt weak and could barely stand up. Her weak body gave in and she collapsed on the floor.

Johns POV:
Charlie collapsed on the floor. "CHARLIE!!!" I yelled running over to her. I heard her in my arms as tears running down my face. The other gathered around me. "Common Charlie this isn't funny please wake up" I said holding her tightly. "Please I can't loose you I....I love you" I said crying harder. I tried to feel for her pulse but there was nothing.

To be continued.....

(By the way the mettaton voice in the song is the voice for mangled Charlie)