Chapter 3: night 2

Charlie's POV:
I walked alone the road next to John and I felt very weak from what happened last night. I just don't know what happened to me. I looked at John and he looked very handsome and I would never think about him that way. I held his hand and I noticed he was blushing hard. "Charlie are you ok" he said blushing. "I just feel a little dizzy is all" I said. "Well then if you feel dizzy then...." he stopped and picked me up and held me in his arms. "John I can walk..... put me down" I said as I blushed bright red. "Well we don't want you falling over do we" he said. I was just so tired for some reason probably because of my transformation. I could fell myself drifting off into sleep.
John's POV:
I looked down and I could see that Charlie has fallen asleep in my arms. She looks really cute. I walked up to Carlton's house and knocked on the door trying not to drop Charlie. I heard Marla come to the door. "John that better be you ..... oh" she said looking at Charlie. "Oh you found her , where was she" she asked. "I found out her old house and she said she said there all night but I don't think she got any sleep at all" I said. "Common then get inside and place her on the sofa" she said walking into the living room. I walked into the room and everyone stood up when they saw Charlie. I lay her down on the sofa and everyone crowded around her. "So is she ok or is she dead" Jason said. "Jason don't be silly she's just tired and shes been through a lot" she said to Jason. "She also hasn't been sleeping well" Jessica said. "I like how John was the one to bring her back"Lamar said giving me a look. I gave him a frown. "So aren't we supposed to be going out to dinner tonight" Carlton said. "Well it's only 1:47 and we're not going till 6 so we've got loads of time" I said. "She should wake up later" Lamar said.
~2 hours later~
Charlie's POV:
I woke up and John was sitting in a chair next to me. "Oh your awake how are you feeling" he asked "I'm fine I was just tired" I said. "Ok well we're going out in an hour so better get ready" he said. "Ok " I said as I got up and walked upstairs. In a room there was all my clothes. I looked through my bags and I found a red dress and my makeup bag. I put on the red dress and I put on my makeup. I couldn't find my high heals so I put some flat red shoes on. "Charlie are you ready" Marla yelled. "Yes" I said walking out of the room. I walked down the stairs and everyone was dressed up fancy. John looked at me and I think he had a mini nose bleed. "Wow Charlie you look very nice" Jessica said. "Thank you is everyone ready to go" I said. "Yes!"they all yelled.
~time skip~
When we got to the restaurant John was holding my hand. We walked in and we sat down at a table and we all started to chat. "So Charlie what do you want to eat" Jessica said. "Ummm, I think I'll have the spaghetti" I said. Once the food came John thought it would be a funny to try eat one end of the spaghetti and kiss me. Once every had finished their food we walked back to Carlton's houses I thought I should go to bed early because of last night. "Ok I'm going to bed cause I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of the day" I said. "Ok goodnight" John said. "Goodnight" I said as I walked into my room. I changed back into my comfortable clothes but then my stomach was aching just like last night. I had to get out of the house and go to the mall. I climbed out of the window and I ran into the forest. I was far out enough. It was very painful to change to whatever it was. This time my front legs and back legs were separated by an animatronic spine. And my paws had changed into animatronic paws. I had to run to the mall but it was very far away. So I started to run. After a long time of running I climbed in through the broken window. It took less time for me to find the hole but found it. I lay down in the most comfortable position I could get in. I fell asleep here once again.

To be continued.....

(Here's stage 2 of Charlie's transformation)