Chapter 10: reunion

Charlie's POV:
'IT WAS YOUR FAULT' 'YOU KILLED HIM' 'HE DOESN'T REALLY FORGIVE YOU' 'YOUR JUST AS BAD AS DAVE!'
I woke up gasping for air , trying to calm down before I wake somebody up. I look next to me and John was lying on the couch. I slowly got up a creeped outside. What have I done I've probably ruined Carlton's life , his dad is now dead because of me. I want to go back to the pizzeria I don't know why but I have a feeling I'm drawn to there. Maybe it's because of the animatronics, yes the animatronics their all broken I should fix them. I started to walk down the road and started to think if there was any tools left in the pizzeria. Well all the stuff in the back room is still there so I think I'm good...
~time skip I'm getting lazy~
I arrived at the pizzeria and all of the place had been blokes off even more probably because of the incident. How an I supposed to get in? The roof no one could get on the roof except me I climbed to ceiling. Maybe if I try really hard I could change into my animatronic form. I closed my eyes and started to use all the energy I had to change and it worked I was standing there covered in broken wires and metal I grasped my claws into the wall and started to climb up. Eventually I got to the top and as I thought there was a hole in the roof . There were multiple platforms to jump onto so I think I shouldn't fall. I parkoured my way down there and now I could turn back into my normal self. So I can change into this form whenever I want to. That's kind of cool but I don't think it would be a good idea to tell anyone else. I found the little gap that I could squeeze into to get into the pizzeria. I walked down the dark corridors and found all of the peices of the animatronics on the floor where Dave left them. I walked into the back room and there where multiple boxes full of robot parts labelled to each animatronic. I should start with Freddy he had the most simple design. I place two glossy blue eyes back into his head and replaced the endoskeloton ribs with a new one and put his programming chip back in his head. Next was Bonnie he needed some new ears and arm luckily I had just that his chip wasn't damaged so i places him next to Freddy. Chica was more complicated she was missing her beak and cupcake I had a spare beak but not a cupcake so the old one will have to do. Foxy was the hardest one there was now fur boys for his metal legs and hand , his hook was still in taked and he looked like his normal self. Once I was done I pressed the one switch and they all let out a spark and opened their eyes. "What ... happened" Freddy stuttered. "Dave smashed you to all to pieces but don't worry I fixed you" I replied. "Wow how did you learn to do that" bonnie asked. "Well I learnt it off my farther he did make you after all" I replied. We all sat down at a table until foxy said "Say lass why did thy come back"foxy asked. "I felt really bad for what William did to you and I keep hearing these voices in my head"I said. "Don't worry about it I'm sure you'll be fine you did what you had to do" Freddy said. "I hope so" I replied. I wanted to ask them something about someone but I don't now if they are still around. "Hey guys can I ask something" I nervously asked. "Sure what's up" Freddy said. "Is Micheal still here , can I see him" I asked. They all looked at each other until Freddy gave them a little nod. "Follow me" he said standing up. He lead me towards kitchen where I saw the golden Freddy slumped up against the wall. Freddy stood outside the kitchen door letting me have my privacy. "Micheal it's me Charlie, I don't know if you can hear me but I'm sorry . I'm sorry about what happened to you on that day, I'm sorry that your life had to die , goodbye" i said turning away until I heard me name . I looked back at the suit and it whisper my name and twitched it's head up to look at me. "Charlie ....is...that you" Micheal said. "Micheal you remember me"I said started to cry. "You came back" he said as the eyes of the animatronics eyes flowed white. "Of course I came back i wanted to see you" I said bending down to his level. "Charlie I didn't want to die"he said. Before he could say anything else I gave him a big hug and he hugged me back but was a bit hesitant at first. I pulled away and stood up holding out my hand. "Do you need some help getting up" I said jokingly. He took my hand and struggled to get up but got there eventually. I knocked on the door and Freddy opens it and was surprised to see me leading Micheal. All of the animatronics were shocked to see Micheal up and walking around. "Goldie I've never seen you walking around before" Chica said walking up to him. "Well I thought I couldn't " he replied still holding onto my hand. Then I had the most brilliant idea. "Guys I have the best idea" I exclaimed. "What is it " bonnie said intriguingly. "Why don't we throw a party one that you guys never had and we can invite John and the gang to see you again Micheal" I said looking at him. "That be a great idea but we have to clean up the place" foxy announced. "Well then we better get started" Freddy said. We got the cleaning equipment out of the closet and started cleaning the place up. As the night went on I saw that goldie was getting to grips with being alive again , it was nice to see. We had finally got the place clean now it was time to fix the electronic equipment and bye more food , I could tell it was going to be a long and tiring night for me and everything else. But it would be worth it in the end!

To be continued....

(Sorry about not updating the story in a long time I wasn't going to continue this at all but because you were all asking for it. There may only be a couple more chapters until this story end but you never know I may make a sequel but we'll have to wait and see...)