Chapter 9: Time to recover:

Charlie's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital. There was bandages covering nearly half of my body and wires hooked up to me. By the side of the bed was a table with flowers and cards on it saying 'get well soon'. I picked one of them up and it was from John. Then I remembered what happened, why didn't they just leave me to die after I killed Carlton's dad And they had seen me in that form. I almost got lost in my thoughts when I heard the door open. It was John. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. He ran over to me and give me a big old hug. "Charlie I thought you had left me , I can't believe your alive" he said. I tryed to respond but I was in so much pain because he was hugging me so tightly. "Ok John you can let go before you kill me" I replied. "Oh I'm sorry , I'm just happy that your ok" he said smiling. "Well I wouldn't technically say I'm ok" I joked. "Don't worry the doctors said the cuts are healed and you should be out of the hospital soon" John said. "John can I ask you something " I asked. "Of course" he replied. "What happened to Clay" I asked nervously. The smile from Johns face faded. "Well after what happened we called the cops and they got his body out of there. We eventually had a proper funeral for him" he said. "I don't think I could forever forgive myself for what I did" I said starting to cry. "Hey" he said sitting himself on the bed. "It wasn't your fault Dave was using you" he said wiping the tears from my face. "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked. "Because...."he said pulling me closer and kissed me on the lips. "I love you" he continued. I didn't know what to do he just kissed me. Should I tell him. "I love you to" I replied.

~3 days later~

Johns POV:
"Charlie are you ready to go everyone's outside waiting" I said. "I don't know about this I don't think I can show my face to them especially Carlton" she said nervously. "Don't worry everyone understands what happened and we're friends till the end" I cumferted her. "Ok let's go" he said. We walked out of the doors where everyone was waiting. Jessica and Marla came running over to Charlie and gave her a big hug almost making her fall over. "Oh my god Charlie I thought you were dead" Jessica shouted. "Ye don't you ever scare us like that again" Marla exclaimed. Then Charlie looked at Carlton and walked over. "Carlton I'm so sorry about your dad , I did that so I can understand if you don't forgive me" she said. "It wasn't your fault and how could I stay made at you" he said trapping Charlie in a hug. "So are we all  cool now" I asked. "Yep don't worry I won't touch your girlfriend" Carlton joked. I blushed. "She's not my girlfriend" I yelled trying not to embarrass myself. "Chill John I was just joking also here have her back" he said pushing Charlie towards me. I caught her and held her whilst giving Carlton the death stair. I look over to see Jessica fangirling trying not to scream and Marla taking a photo then I look down at Charlie who was blushing so much she looked like a tomato. "John you can let go of me now" Charlie stuttered. I let go of her and I felt embarrassed that I just did that. "Ok I think it's time to go home" Carlton said breaking the tension. We all started walking down the street when Marla started giving me a weird look. "Why are you looking at me like that" I asked her. "Why don't you just ask her already, we all know that you like her so just do it" Marla replied. "I want to but I don't think she'll except" I said nervously. "Just be yourself and if she doesn't expect she'll probably still be your friend" Marla said. I gave her a weak smile and realised we were already at the house. When we got in we all sat on the couch and Charlie was sitting next to me. I could only see her three big scares on her eye. I'm wondering what her eye would look like. I don't need to think about it she just got back it would be to much and it could hurt her. "John are you ok" Charlie said. "Oh Ye I'm ok just thinking" I replied. She gave me a concerned look but I just smiled back.

~1 hour later~

Everyone had gone to bed except me and Charlie. Then I feel something fall on my lap. I look down and it was Charlie who had fallen asleep. I started stroke her hair as she was sleeping. She looked so cute I just don't want her to wake and see me stroking her hair. I then heard a weird sound and then I realised Charlie was purring, it was probably because she was turned into that creature and it was a side affect. But it was kind of adorable. I really wish that I could ask her to be my girlfriend, well she did admit that she loved me. But what happens if she doesn't except my feelings in that way and what if we're never friends again I can't loose her again I just got her back. Just listen to what Marla said I just need to be myself and tell her. I think she'll understand, she's been through a lot of things recently. She was hurt by one of the animatronics, she got mind controlled by Dave , she has the trauma of killing clay , then she almost died. I think I'm just tired that's why I'm worried. I leaned back and felt my eyes slowly closing.

To be continued...