Chapter 5: night 4

Charlie's POV:
I woke up and I realised I was lying on top of John. I blushed bright red.  It just hit me that I hadn't turned into the monster, I guess I got really lucky. I heard some people moving around in the kitchen. Marla came walking into the room with a big smile on her face. "Good morning sleepy heads" she said. I jumped off of John and I fell onto the floor and I think I startled John awake. "Charlie are you alright" John asked leaning over the side of the sofa. "Ow" I said. I got up of the floor and Marla just started laughing. "What's so funny" I asked. "Oh nothing I just find it adorable how you two were snuggling together last night" she said. Me and John turned bright red. "And why do you find this amusing" John asked. "It's because Jessica was fangirling as soon as we walked into the house" Marla said. Jessica the burst into the room. "ARE THEY AWAKE!!!"she yelled looking at all of us. "What happened last night, did you make out , do you love each other!!!" She said running around. "Wow ok just calm down we just fell asleep ok" I said. "Oh ok"she said disappointedly. "Hey guys breakfast is ready"Carlton said popping around the corner. We all walked into the kitchen and sat down. "So how was last night"John asked. "Well we went to the restaurant and we had dinner then Jason and Carlton wanted to go to the arcade so we went there and then came home" Marla said.
Johns POV:
"Must have been crazy" I said sitting down at the table. "Well Jason actually behaved, for once"Marla said. Jason looked at Marla in anger. "Hey I always behave" he said. "Ye only when there's games involved" Lamar said jokingly. We all started laughing except for Charlie. She look like she was dead inside not even a chuckle. "Oh common Charlie that was funny" Carlton said. "Ye Charlie I don't laugh at jokes and even I found that funny" Marla said. "I don't know it's just not funny" she said.

Charlie's POV:
I didn't feel like laughing I don't even think I could. I just don't feel any emotions and I'm always physically tired. "Charlie if there's anything that's bothering you, you can always talk to us"John said. "Ye Charlie where are all here for you if you need us" Jessica said. "Thanks guys" I said giving a little smile. Then I heard someone's phone go off and Carlton pulled out his cell phone. "Who was that Carlton" Lamar asked. "It was my dad , he said that my cousin sammy has just got cancer" he said. My heart stopped. That name. No not again. My scares started to hurt me. "Charlie what's wrong" John asked. Before I could answer I got up and ran out of the house. I didn't look back as I ran into the forest. I could hear that name without having a mental breakdown.

Johns POV:
"Charlie come back!!"I yelled as I watched her run into the forest. "What do you think that was all about" Carlton asked. "That doesn't matter now we have to find Charlie before she gets hurt"I said. "Right, JASON.... get your shoes on we're going out" Marla yelled. "I hope she is ok" Jessica said. "Ye me to" I said.

Charlie's POV:
I ran through the dark forest trying not to let my mental issues get to me. I finally stopped under a tree and sat down. Crying was my only option. Sometimes I can still hear his voice , a soft one. His laugh and his childish smile. But then that was all taken away from me by him. I sat there and crying under a tree.
~time skip because I'm lazy~
It had become night time before I had stopped crying. I guess it was time to go back to the mall before I turn into a monster. I slowly walked to the mall and I realised that all the entrances where blocked off. I had to find another way in. I looked around the building and I found an open air vent. I could probably fit through there. I climbed through the vent and started to shuffle the vent and there was cobwebs and dust. I was crawling through the vent and I came across a grate and i looked through it and then it cracked. I feel through it and I really hurt my arm. I looked up and I realised I had fallen into Freddys pizzeria. Well s*it. I looked around and the curtains from pirates cove was opening. I fell onto the floor and shuffled back as foxy steeped out of his dark cage. He walked towards me slowly. I was backed up again the wall. Why he was about 20 inches away from me he bent down. I closed my eyes waiting for him to end me but it was silent. I opened my eyes to see him holding out his metal hand out to me. "Don't worry lass I don't bite" he said. I took his hand and he pulled me up. "Are you alright you had quite a bad fall" he asked. "I'm fine but why aren't you killing me" I asked. "Well after you killed Dave our spirits finally realised you where the good guys" he said. "What about the rest of you" I said. "Don't worry we are alrighty" Freddy said. Walking over to us with Bonnie and Chica following behind. "Wow your arm got hit very hard" Chica said. "Oh don't worry about that I've got three big scratch marks on my one eye" I said removing my fring to reveal my scares. "Oh sorry about that" foxy said. "It ok the children where angry" I said looking at them all. "Again we're so sorry for what happened to your friends" Bonnie said. "So what happened when the children were in control" I asked. "Come and sit down and we will tell you everything" Freddy said.
~1 hour later~
"So that's what happened to use , we get possessed at 12am to 6am" Freddy said. "That odd that now happens to me but I don't get possessed I turn into a monster" I said. "That's weird that's never happened before" foxy said. "Now let's get onto a better subject , do your friends know about this" Bonnie asked. "No they don't I don't want them to worry or be scared, the last thing I want to do is hurt them" I replied. "Well if you don't have them you have us , we'll always be here so if you get into any trouble lass then you can come to us" foxy said. "Thank you I guess you can say I'm part of the fazbear gang know" I said jokingly. "Hey I guess you are so that means you need a nickname" Chica said. "How about twister" Bonnie suggested. "No" I replied. "What about muffin" Chica said all happily. "I think that's to cute" I said. "Oh I've got a really good one skull crusher" Freddy said. "Ummm that is very dark" I said a little freaked out. "Let me think , got it, what about Mangle" foxy said. "Ye I like that name, MANGLE" I said.

To be continued...