Chapter 2: changes

Charlie's POV:
As I walked back to the motel I thought about how I killed Dave. He killed my little brother and Micheal , what was I supposed to do. I just wanted revenge but I didn't think I'd kill him. I wonder what the animatronic's did to him. When i walked in the room my face started to run with blood. I ran into the bathroom and my scares were bleeding again. I tryed to clean the cuts but it keeps bleeding and it hurts. I could feel my fingers changing into claws and my stomach hurt. When will this stop. I have to leave but were to go.?

Johns POV:
"So yeah that's what happened to Charlie's brother " I said. "Wow I never knew that she had a brother or what happened to him" Marla said. "I'm more surprised that she hid this from us I thought we were here best friends" Carlton announced. "I don't think she likes to talk about her dead brother it was a very tromotising experience for her" I said. As we walked to the motel I noticed the lights weren't on in the room. "That's odd why are the lights not on Charlie hates the dark" I said. "Common lets go see if she's in there" Lamar said. We walked up to the motel room and the door was unlocked and the room was pich black. "Marla turn on the lights " I said. When Marla turned on the lights the room was trashed. There was scratches on the walls and the curtains were torn up. The pillows were ripped , the bed sheets were all over the floor and the draws were open. "What happened here" Jessica said. "Why is everything torn up and who could have done this" Marla asked. I saw Marla hold Jason close to her. "Common we need to look around" I said. We all split up to see what was in the room. I walked into the bathroom and there was blood on the wall. There was also some bandages socked in blood. I walked out and I saw that Jessica was looking through her stuff , Marla holding onto Jason as e was crying, Lamar was looking through the draws and Carlton was looking out of the window. "So what do you think happened to Charlie" I asked. "Maybe she was attacked and taken away" Carlton said. "I don't think so this town is very small and nearly any crime happens" Marla said. "Maybe she's pulling a prank on us and she'll come back in the morning" Jason suggested. "Yeah that's probably it" I said.

Charlie's POV;
I ran towards the abandoned mall were nobody would find me. I has to climb in through a window but I cut my cheek with a shard of glass. I don't think it would be a good idea to go into freddys cause the animatronics are still in there. I walked around the mall for at least a good 30 minutes until it started to rain. The raindrops were coming through the holes in the roof. I finally found a little hole that I could sleep in. It was very cold and dark but I could deal with it just for a night. I wonder what they are doing right know. I look up at the rainy sky and I could slow feel myself falling asleep.

Johns POV: (Carlton's house)
I woke up to someone knocking on the door. "John wake up" Marla yelled. "Ok I'm up you don't need to yell" I said. "Common John there's pancakes downstairs" Jason said. "Ok I'll be down in a minute" I said. I had to put on a t-shirt and open the curtains. Carlton's house is not that far away from the motel so we could get our stuff and come back here. I walked downstairs and everyone was there except for Charlie. "Hey did Charlie come in" I asked. "No I don't think so"Jessica said. "How many pancakes do you want John"Lamar asked. "Two please" I said. "So where do you think she went"Jason asked "I don't know but I think I'll go check at her old house" I said. "Ok just make sure she's ok" Marla said. "Alright" I said.

Charlie's POV:
I woke up in the little hole and it had stopped raining. I haven't turned back to my normal self so I think I should walk to my old house. It shouldn't be that far. I had to walk very selthyly down the road just so no one would see me like this. I walked up the hill and there it was my old house. The door was already open and as I walked in I almost fell through the floor boards. I walked around the house I found my old photo album. I looked the pages and I saw I picture of me and all of my friends. I took the picture out and put it into my pocket. I walked up to my old room where Stanly was there with his big green eyes. I jumped onto my and I lay there. As I lay down I felt myself slowly turn back to normal.
John's POV:
As I walked up to Charlie's old how I saw some foot prints leading into her house. I walked in and I saw the footprints leading up to her old bedroom. I walked upstairs to her bedroom and there she was lying on her old bed. "Charlie is that you" I said. She slowly opened her eyes and she looked at me. "Oh hi John" she said as she yawned. "What are you doing here you had us worried sick" I said as she got up. I went over and hugged her and I was blushing. "Common lets go back to Carlton's house" I said.

To be continued.....

(Here's a picture of the first stage of Charlie's transformation)