Chapter 35

Hey guys, I am very reluctant to say that I will no longer be posting every three days. I am going to increase it to every four or five days. School is beginning get a tad busy and I am getting a new puppy in a few weeks time! So my puppy will be getting most of my attention, sorry guys. I also am aware of the fact that majority of my recent chapters are unedited and once The New Boy is finished I will go back and edit the all. Enjoy this chapter and Happy Valentines Day! 

Unedited. 

I slip my nike free runs on and jog down the stairs. I then go out the door and follow the path that goes into the trees. I walk for about ten minutes until I spot Mason's blonde hair in the trees. I creep behind him and jump onto his back. He screams like a girl and tries to shake me off. I wrap my legs around his torso and hold onto him for dear life.
'Mason! It's me!' I squeal and he stops shaking. I jump down and glare at him and he smiles sheepishly.
'Soz Ads. Didn't know it was you.' He apologises.
'It's fine.' I say laughing. 'Now, what the first activity?' I ask rocking back and forth on my toes and heels.
'Look up.' He says smirking and I look up. There are lots of ropes connecting tree to tree. There are little wooden platforms and car tyres hanging from ropes.
'It's a high ropes course!' I scream in excitement. I was ecstatic! I have always wanted to do one of these but my brothers were always to worried I would hurt myself. I frown when I think about my brothers. I wonder if Conner or Martin has even told the other boys that I am not with them. No! Don't think about that! Today is your day! I tell myself and then I feel another wave of guilt. It is also Conner's day as well.
'Yes it is. You wanna start?' Mason asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look back at him and see he is handing me an orange helmet. I take it, smiling, and strap it onto my head.
'Lets do this!'

An hour later, Mason quite literally drags me out the trees.
'Jesus! You are like a fricken monkey!' He exclaims as he dumps me on the floor. I feel the wet ground seeping through my leggings and I stand up quickly, wiping the mud off of my arse.
'Five more minutes?' I plead and Mason shakes his head firmly.
'No! You have to go do the donut-ting on time or Steph will crucify me!' He exclaims and then clamps his hand over his mouth.
'Donut-ing!?' I scream and Mason's face goes pale.
'Shit! I screwed that up.' He mutters.
'It's fine, honestly. Give me the note and I will go down to them now.' I say and Mason nods. He gives me the note and takes the helmet.
'Now go! Before I get into more trouble.' I giggle and start jogging back down the path.

I slow down to a walk when I spot the house. I walk down to the port and see Scarlet, Sam and Steph lounging on Scarlet's boat. Steph is the first to see me and she sits up.
'Addie!' She yells and I run over to them.
'Hi guys!' I say smiling. I stop walking when I get to the boat and Scarlet hands me a black bikini.
'Go put this on and then we can go out on the boat.' She orders and I nod. I run up to the sauna, which is closer then the house, and slip into it. It is very fancy with a cool back. I power walk back over and Sam helps me onto the boat. There are two donut tubes, both already blown up.
'This is so cool!' I say, very excited. Scarlet laughs.
'It is pretty fun.' Steph says handing me a life jacket. I sit down at the front while Scarlet drives out from the shore and into the middle of the lake.
'Why is so many people on the boat?' I ask confused.
'Because there is the driver, observer and someone to go on with you.' Scarlet explains whilst Sam sets the tubes up.
'Up you get Ads.' He says and I eye the tubes suspiciously.
'Don't worry, if you fall in, you will float because of the life jacket.' Scarlet says.
'What happens if you run over me?' I ask softly.
'Trust me, I won't run over you.' She says laughing. I smile and climb in. Sam pushes my tub away and Steph jumps into the other one. I bob around in the water whilst Scarlet turns the motor back on. 'Have fun!' She screams over the motor.I glance over at Steph and she is watching me carefully.
'You ready?' She asks and I nod. She gives Sam the thumbs up and we go flying forwards. I close my eyes and squeal.