Dont Turn Back

Rumples Pov.

'God I can't think straight why was I such a fool to let her go!' He thought sitting in a chair leaning forward his elbows on his knees and in his hands the most treasurable item in his shop their chipped cup.

He set the cup down before standing with frustration in his eyes mad at himself for making her leave in the Enchanted Forest. He's been blaming himself from the day after she left.

"Its all my fault...she wouldn't be dead if I hadn't been an idiot!" He screamed outloud at himself, his voice echoing throughout the shop.

His straight brown hair that went a little past his neck in the back and his bangs stayed long in the front hung over his face. His usually caramel brown eyes were darker from anger. He looked up in a mirror and frowned at himself.

He walked to the back room after making it appear in his hand and he had cut his hair short hoping he would forget about his ugliness or monster-like features. He came out out of his hair grey with a white black and brown tint to it.

Suddenly the shops front doorbell rung "we're closed!" He called to whoever came in but stopped as he heard Hatters voice

"Mr. Gold!" A voice called, he turned there in his spot an stood. There he was impish scatless friend of Golds that he didn't even talk to alot to. There stood Jefferson "I can help...she's alive....But I need helping killing the Queen."

"W-whos alive?" He stuttered walking back to the front of the shop. Was Jefferson talking about her?! No...never she can't be alive the Queen said she was dead...

"Belle" Jefferson said. At the mentioning of her name his heart dropped. My Belle...oh my precious Belle...

"How? What? When?" He said trying to figure it all out until it all snapped together and Jefferson explained

"The queen took her prisoner and lied to you" Jefferson told her "i can help you get her back.

He nodded softly understanding he couldn't wait to make Regina suffer for this once he got his hands around her wretched throat

Jefferson was glad he had that eye full of hate for Regina, he wanted revenge on Regina too for separating him from his daughter

'My belle, oh my god I must get her back as soon as possible' he thought and discussed a plan to get into the hospital down in the cellar he wouldn't turn back on her, not again and not ever.