Confusion

Belle Pov

I'm confused about this guy, I trust him he got me out of that prison or whatever you want to call it. But who is he? Why does he seem so familiar? I just cant remember anything.

He's kind I'll admit he gave me clothes and this blue striped skirt and white shirt I'm wearing is very pretty put together. Gosh my hair was a mess.

She was examining her dress and how she looked, she looked way better than before. She looked around the room thinking where will she go now, where is she going to stay.

She went up front seeing him at his counter frowning in his thoughts "what's wrong?" She asked seeing him look to her shaking his head replying "nothing much dearie, just some thoughts...nothing big"

His accent it's sticks out, what is it? Scottish it has to be scottish. I will say it's a very adorable accent. Why does he look mad though, I hope everything's alright and whatever is going on will pass.

She nodded stepping towards the counter "thank you" she said to him his eyes followed her "for the clothes and getting me out of there" she continued. He smiled and nodded "you don't need to thank me"

Kind eyes a sweet tone, he must know me gosh why does he seem so familiar! What's going on? I can't remember nothing!

"Uhm, sorry but I must ask. Have I met you before Mr..?" She asked and he smiled replying nodding slightly "Mr. Gold...and yes, we met a while back, we were good friends" he replied and she nodded

"I must go I have no idea where I'll be staying and I need to go find somewhere" she replied and he quickly responded "I have room at my house, I have about 2 guests bedroom that never get used...you can stay there."

She grinned "really? I don't want to intrude" he chuckled "you wouldn't be intruding its really quiet there sometimes too quiet" he replied and she nodded

Gosh he's so sweet. I can't believe he doing this for me, I understand we're friends but we must've been real good ones for him to do all this. Either way I'm just lost I'm sure I'll figure everything out soon.