Hidden Love

Rumples P.O.V

She's been through so much. How do I even tell her who I am and what happened...there's got to be a way to fixed this instead of waiting on the savior.

He watched her smiling as he spoke to her "I will be back Belle, I have some business to attend to. If you need anything here's a phone all you need to press this button it will instantly call me" he handed her a phone before grabbing a coat "I'll be back"

He watched her nod softly taking the phone looking at it like it was a mystery to be discovered. He wondered what all happened to her in the cell she had been stuck in for who knows how long. He put on his coat and left the shop after locking it.

Gosh I might lose it one of these times staring into thise gorgeous blue eyes of hers. She looks like and angel and acts like one then again she had always been one..I was just to blind to realize it, she deserves so much better than the way I treated her...but I won't do that again.

He stayed in his thoughts as he walked his way to the mayor's office pissed more than ever. Regina was in for it and he was going to hurt her for it. He watched the sidewalk as he soon approached the building frowning. He walked up to it opening the door going inside.

"You cruel demonic witch," he said aggressively entering the office which at a desk in the center of the room sat Mayor Mills with a wicked grin. "What are you talking about?" She asked. He growled at her "You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

She gave a fake look that said she didn't know when she did. Heslammed his cane on her desk right by her hand which she snatched back frowning "Mr Gold I suggest you calm your temper before I have you removed from the premisis." She said

He chuckled with a sarcastic smile that gave away he would get her for what she did to his Belle "and dearie I suggest you watch your back.." He said to her "is that a threat?" She asked. He grinned turning to walk away "not a threat, it's a promise." He said and walked out the office not letting her have another word to say

'My dear Belle what she has done to you is unspeakable, I wish I could tell you how sorry I am and how much I love you but you would flip out...You don't even remember yourself...I have to keep my love for you secret but eventually all will be revealed in time'

Regina sat there in frustration when he left the room she knew he was after her, and she knew it wouldn't end well. He headed back. When he got back to the shop he found a confused little brunette trying to figure out how the stores telephone functioned. He chuckled at the adorable sight but immediately hid his love for her and explained the phone walking over to her.