Isolation

Rumples P.O.V

He looked down at her brokenness in his eyes as he hesitated to hug her back knowing she didn't know or remember him at all. When he hugged he'd back he realized he needed that hug exactly from her which only made him hug her more tighter. He felt her patting his back before pulling away so he wouldn't break down in front of her and smiled "I'm fine, now that library, shall we go?" He asked and smiled softly when he saw her nod with a grin.

'Absolutely wonderful...'

He then realized he was lost on thinking of her and snapped into reality when a familiar gentle voice called from the door "I need guidance otherwise I'm going to have to buy a map." Belle had said to him, and he chuckled "can't let that happen, dangerous world out there" he said as he walked over to her not expecting her to take his arm when they walked out the door. He didn't protest he just kept walking towards the library lost in thought but knowing where he was going.

"Well, well beast? Not heeding my advice you fool?!" A voice hissed in his head and he flinched a little frowning in annoyance. He ignored the thought of the dark voice in his head and continued walking

"Fine get you're heart broken by a girl who doesn't love you." The voice hissed again "Shut up!" He yelled accidentally out loud at the voice which made Belle jump and look at him. "Rumple, what's the matter?" He heard her ask and he looked at her apologetically "im sorry dearie, I didn't mean to make you jump...just some back thoughts" he said softly and he noticed her concern.

He followed her when she pulled him aside sitting on a bench by him looking at him "What's going on?" She asked and he shook his head "nothing don't worry. I promise I'll be ok I candle handle it myself" he replied and she shook her head "quit hiding things-" she frowned as he was and he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

She was calling him Rumple again..