Emotions

Belle's P.O.V

'God this tea is amazi-why is he looking at me like that, something's wrong...I can see it. Gosh i hope he gets better. Maybe I can try and think of something to help ease his mind...come on...what to talk about..think belle! think!'

"This tea tastes amazing, thank you...maybe you can teach me how to make it?" She asked watching him as he was staring at her quietly watching her and the cup. She smiled when he nodded and replied "maybe sometime I will" that had made her grin ear to ear.  "And your shop, maybe I can learn to work with you there too?" Now she saw him smile more which filled her with joy for some unknown reason.

"Id be glad if you came and worked in my shop with me," he had replied and she nodded sipping at the cup. It was then she noticed him staring at her smile which made a slight blush across her face appear but barely noticeable as she changed the subject "then after work I can take you to the library and show you some good books....well um...you take me, I don't exactly know where the library is.."

He chuckled slightly and nodded "as long as the books don't make me waste my time." Belle scoffed even though he was teasing "they would never!" She playfully hit his arm and he smirked "alright, alright! I know they aren't a waste, calm down!" He said through and grin and she laughed smiling back "good because I might've poured this tea on your head" she laughed when he replied with "such a waste.."

She laughed which made made him smile more. She then noticed he looked down at his plate and his smile fade which had confused her. "What are you thinking about?" She asked able to tell he was thinking. When he replied with a lie saying he was thinking about business work she had got up and held her hand out to him so he could take it.

He looked at her first in confusion emotions mixed up in his head wondering what she was doing, he slowly accepted it and when he stood up she guided him to his back yard sitting on a swing beside him taking her hand gently in his holding it. She didn't know why she took his hand she just knew she cared for him and wanted to comfort him.

"You can tell me anything." She said to him though she could tell he was still slightly confused at what she had done. "I'm here for you, I don't want you upset. What's wrong?" She asked quietly looking to his eyes watching the dark shade of brown that was confused and fixed on her eyes but speechless. When he cowuldn't respond she just wrapped her arms around him and hugged him hoping it would help. He on the other hand was confused as ever but slowly placed his arms around her hugging her back.