Chapter 1

Noelle's POV 

My name is Noelle Braun and I am 16 years old. Yes Braun as in Scooter Braun's daughter. My dad Scooter manages Justin Bieber. Most people think that I'm so lucky but really I'm not. I don't have any friends at school. My only friends are Justin's friends and some celebrities. Being friends with them just makes life at school harder though. The kids at school just make me out to be the snobby rich girl that is too good for everyone. Really I'm not. I wish I could have a normal life and be a normal teenager but unfortunatly thats not gonna happen. I'm friends with Celebrities because they are the only ones that will actually give me a chance to be friends with them. My best friends are Ariana Grande and Jasmine Villegas. My other friends are Justin's friends Ryan, Chaz and Christian. I'm also friends with Caitlin, Christians Sister, but we arent as close. I dont consider Justin as a friend because I am afriad to be friends with him. People at school give me a hard time for just knowing him so if I was friends with him everything would be worse. People already say I'm Justin's slut. Some people don't even know my real name. They just know me as Justins personal hoe. I have always had a crush on Justin but we could never happen. That would be too dangerous. 

"Noelle you have to leave for school now or you're going to be late" My dad yelled from downstairs. I put on my gucci ballete flats and headed downstairs. I was wearing a floral skater skirt and a white ballet top tucked in. My hair was curled and I had a pink headband on. I wore my charm braclet for a finishing touch. 

"You look beautiful as always" My dad said as he kissed my head. I back at him. 

"So after school we are having a family meeting" My dad said. I sighed and nodded my head. By family meeting he meant a meeting with Justin's crew. In my family it was only my dad and I. My mom left us when I was two years old. She never really cared about us. If I ever met her again I would never be able to forgive her. 

"Okay" I fake smiled as I headed for the front door with my car keys in hand. 

"Have a great day at school honey. Love you" My dad called. 

"Love you too" I called back as I shut the door behind me. I got into my black range rover and started driving to school. Ugh another eight hours of torture. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Justin's POV 

"Hey Justin can you pick up Noelle from school?" Scooter asked me. 

"Sure" I smiled as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I've always wanted to be friends with Noelle but she wont let me in. I always try so hard to get her to let me in but she wont budge. She always pushes me away. She's fine with hanging out with Ryan, Chaz and Christian but she has some sort of problem with me. I really dont get it. I finally arrived at the school. I got out of my car and headed inside. She still had around 15 minuetes of class but the family meeting was really important so I decided to go in and get her. Plus that way I wont get mobbed outside of the school. I found my way to her english class and knocked on the door. After I just opened the door because the teacher never came to open the door. 

"Hey" I greeted the classroom and searched the class for Noelle. I found her sitting alone in the back. 

Noelle's POV 

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and then instantly became showered in fear and worry. It was Justin. 

"Noelle Justin is here to go have sex with you, slut" One of the jocks in my class said. I think his name is Aaron. I looked down in embarrassment. Why did he have to come? The whole class laughed at Aaron's Joke. 

"What did you just say?" Justin questioned Aaron. 

"She's your personal slut right?" Arron laughed. 

"Don't you dare call her that! Noelle is a nice girl not a slut. Respect women because they have feelings" Justin said sternly. Aaron just sat there speechless probably because Justin Bieber Just put him in line. I got up quickly and walked out with Justin. 

"Don't cry Noelle. Do they always do that?" Justin asked as he whipped my tears. I didn't realize I was crying until then. I shook my head and looked down. Justin opened the door for me to his Range Rover. 

"I drove to school" I mummbled. 

"kenny and Fredo can get your car later" Justin assured me. I shugged and got in. Justin got in after me and started the engine and started to drive. 

"Are they always this mean to you?" Justin asked me in concearn. I just stayed silent and pretended I didn't hear him. 

"Noelle talk to me. If people are giving you a hard time I need to know. I need to look out for you and make sure you are okay" Justin said. I sighed ans started explaining. I let a few tears escape in my explination. 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

"So thats why they give you such a hard time?" Justin asked me slowly. He was still in shock. 

"Yeah" I mummbled. 

"I'm sorry" Justin apologized. 

"It' s not your fault" I mummbled. I started playing with my thumb. I do that when I get nervous. 

"But if I was never discovered then your life would be so much easier" Justin said. 

"No dont say that. You deserve to live your dream. I'm glad you got discovered" I spoke up. 

"I think thats the first time I've ever heard you speak up" Justin laughed. I laughed with him. WE finally reached my house and went into the living room for this meeting. 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

"Okay so the reason we are all here is for a special reason. Justin and I have decided wthat we want to go on tour" My dad said with excitment. I just clapped along with everyone and shrugged. 

"So the tour is called the believe tour. You all should be all packed up and ready two months from today" My dad said. Wait... All of us? 

"Wait dad by all of us do you mean all of us?" I asked my dad. 

"Yup you will be going too. I think Justin should have at least one friend" My dad replied with the biggest smile. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I mean I would get away from school for a year but when I get back school would be hell. 

"Yay" I fake smiled. I quickly ran to my room and shut the door behind me. I need to think about this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So thats chapter One! Sorry it was kinda short.