Chapter 12

Noelle's POV 

"So you want to find your mother?" A social worker asked me. I nodded. Justin and I were at a social workers office trying to track down my Mom. Justin is on break for three days so we are going to try our best to find her. 

"Can we kepp this on the down low. I only want us three knowing about this" I said. 

"Of course. I just need to ask you both a few questions" The social worker said. 

"So when and why did your mother leave?" The social worker asked. I took a deep breath and then answered. 

"My mom left when I was eleven years old. She leaft because I took all the attention away from her" I said. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Justin took his thumb and whiped the tear off  my cheek. 

"What is your mothers first name, last name, and Maiden name?" The Social worker asked. 

"Marie Braun or Marie Adams. Adams is her maiden name" I answered. 

"Are you two in a relationship?" The social worker asked. 

"Yes. It's been around six months" Justin smiled. the social worker smiled back at him. 

"So Noelle, why would you like to find your mother?" The social worker asked. 

"I just want to see her. I am really angry at her, but I miss her too" I sighed. 

"Okay well we are going to do everything in our power to find your mother. I'm going to get started right away. I will call you as soon as I find anything" The social worker said. Weboth thanked her and walked out. She looked at my stomach weirdly. I looked down and saw that I was beginning to show. I just smiled at her awkwardly and walk out quickly. 

"Whats wrong?" JUstin asked once we were out of the office. 

"She noticed my stomach" I whispered. 

"well you are getting bigger. How many weeks?" Justin asked me. 

"ten" I blushed. Justin smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"I love you" Justin said. I kissed him and then walked out to the car. 

*Back at the Hotel* 

Pattie, Justin and I decided to all have lunch together. Dad has just been giving me nasty looks lately so Justin and I have been " minimal talking with him.

"So Noelle how many weeks are you?" Pattie asked me as we sat down at our table. 

"eleven" I slightly smiled. 

"Really? You look bigger than eleven. No offense or anything. Are you sure you don't have two or maybe three in there?" Pattie asked me. JUstin and I both stared at eachother wide eyed. 

"You think I could be having two or three?" I asked Pattie nervously. 

"I mean you are big for eleven weeks" Pattie said.

"What has the media been saying about all of this?" Justin asked me. 

"They're saying I'm getting really fat and you're leaving me because of it" I said. 

"Those assholes. I would never leave you no matter what size you are" Justin said and kissed my cheek. 

"So Pattie what should I do?" I asked. 

"I'll scedule an appointment with the doctor" Pattie said. I really hope I just have a really big baby. I heard my phone ring. I looked down at my phone and then back at Justin. 

"Mom we'll be right back" Justin said as we both got up. Pattie gave us a weird look but nodded. 

"Hello?" I answered my phone.