Chapter 5

Two Weeks Later 

Noelle's POV 

Right now I am at Justin's radio interview in San Fransisco. Justin has two shows here and then he has four days off. I really look forward to those four days because that will give us time to hang out. You would think that we already have enough of that considering that I'm on tour with him but thats not the case. His scedule is crazy. He has interviews and photoshoots everyday. Then after all of that he has his sound check, then meet and greet and then the actual concert. By the time the concert is over, he's sleeping. Then when we take long bus rides or we take a jet to a new location he is always sleeping. Our only conversations are five or six minuetes inbetween all of these events. Thats it. It's not like I'm mad at him for that or anything. Thats his life right there. Thats his job. I could never be mad at him for doing what he loves. I just miss that affection from him that we had two months before the tour or on his days off. He works hard though and I should praise him more often for that. 

"Hey Noelle" My dad, Scooter greeted me. 

"Hey dad" I replied as I hugged him. 

"So whats shaking?" My dad asked as he 'Shaked' his body. Ugh he's so wierd. 

"Uh nothing much. Just watching Bieber make a fool of himslef" I giggled as I watched Justin spray whipped cream all over his face. 

"Sometimes I worry about that one" My dad chuckled. I laughed along with him. 

"So Noelle, any boyfriends I should know about?" My dad asked me. 

"At the moment, no" I shook my head. 

"Any boys your interested in?" he asked me again. 

"Yeah I guess you could say that" I smiled as I thought of Justin≥ 

"Who is he? I swear if he ever hurts you or looks at you I will make him pay" My dad started freaking out. Oh dads. 

"I dont think you would want to do that" I giggled. 

"Who is he? Is he one of those Janoskian people? I bet its one of them. Or is it Cody Simpson?" My dad questioned me. 

"Whyy are you naming Austrslians?" I laughed. 

"You seem like the type to date an Australian" dad shrugged. 

"well whoever it is, I'm gonna find out" My dad playfully threatened me and then walked out. I shrugged and continued to watch Justin. 

___________________________________________________________________________ 

Justin's POV 

"Thank you for having me" I waved goodbye to the interviewers and then walked up to Noelle. She was wearing a beanie, A red cropped top and highwaisted shorts. Her hair was curled and fell lightly onto her sholders. 

"Hey Noelle" I greeted her as I pulled her in for a hug. 

"Hey Biebs" She greeted me back. 

"Wassup?" I aksed her. 

"Well I just watched you make a fool out of yourself" Noelle giggled. 

"Aye the whipped cream tasted great. I just had to go all out" I defended myself. 

"Yeah well your whipped cream is still all over your face" Noelle laughed as she handed me a mirrior. Shit I never took that off. 

"Well here" I said as I took some off of my face and playfully smacked it on Noelle's face. 

"You didn't" Noelle gasped. 

"Oh yes I did" I smirked as I put some more on her arm. 

"oh your gonna pay bieber" Noelle said as she started chasing me with a can of silly string. 

"You'll never catch me" I yelled as I kept on running throughout the building. Unfortuantly I accidently ran into a corner. Before I could get out Noelle caught up to me. 

"Time to pay" Noelle smirked as she sprayed the cold sily string until there was none left. When she was done, Noelle and I fell on the floor laughing. After five minuetes of laugjing Scooter came up to us with an angry expression on his face. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOOING?!? I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU TWO! JUSTIN YOU HAVE A MEET AND GREET IN THIRTY MINUETES!" Scooter Yelled at us.

"Oh shit! Sorry Scooter" I apologized as I helped Noelle up and folowed Scooter.

"What is this mess on you?" Scooter asked.

"Silly string" Noelle giggled. Scooter rolled his eyes as he opened the door to the Range Rover.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Good night Sanfransisco! Love you all!" I yelled to the crowed as I  ran off stage. 

"Good Job" I heard a bunch of people say. I didn't bother to see who it was i just Thanked them flatly. Then one voice got my attention. 

"Great job tonight, Justin" 

I turned around to see Noelle's beautiful face. 

"Thank you" I smiled at her as I sat down on a couch. I patted a spot for Noelle to sit Next to me. 

"Ew your all sweaty" Noelle giggled. I love that giggle. 

"Come enjoy me in all my glory" I said as I pulled her in for a big bear hug. 

"Ewww Justin get off of me" Noelle squeled. 

"Only if you say 'Justin is the sexiest person in the whole world and I love him'" I said as I kept her in my sweaty arms. 

"No!" Noelle said as she kept squirming in my arms. 

"Fine then" I said as I kept her in my grip. 

"JUSTIN IS THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE HIM!" Noelle yelled. 

"You to babe" I winked once I released her from my grip.

"Hate you" Noelle playfully muttered. 

"Love ya too babe" I said as I friendly kissed her on the cheek. I wish it was a more than a friend kiss though. Noelle uncontrallably blushed. She looked so cute trying to hide her face. 

"Aww is someone blushing?" I teased her. 

"Maybe" Noelle mumbled. 

"Noelle, Can I ask you something?" 

"Shoot" 

"Well ever since we became friends, I have grown feeling for you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend" I asked her. 

"Yes. Justin, I've been waiting for you to ask me that question ever since we met" Noelle hugged me. Not caring that I was all sweaty. This hug was full of love. 

"I love you, Noelle" 

________________________________________________________________ 

Aww they are too cute. 

Picture of Justin Winking on the side 

Leave feedback <3