Chapter 7

AN: So I realized that chapter six was kinda unfinished so I just want to apologize for rushing that chapter. Forgive me? <3 

________________________________________________________________________________

Justin's POV 

"I can't wait, Thanks again Scooter" I said as I hung up the phone. Scooter just told me that he invited Ryan, Chaz, Christian, Caitlin, Ariana, and Jasmine to come on tour for two weeks. This way Noelle can get some girl time and I can get some guy time. Don't get me wrong I love hanging with Noelle but I need some bro time too. I went to go find Noelle to tell her the awesome news. 

"Noelle I have some great news!" I said as I sat next to her on the couch of our tour bus. We are on our way to memphis right now. 

"What is it?" Noelle asked. 

"Your awsome father got Ryan, Chaz, Christian, Caitlin, Ariana, and Jasmine to meet up with us in memphis and spend two weeks with us on the tour!!!" I said with excitement. 

"Yay!! Oh my god I can't wait to see my best friends Ariana and Jasmine!!" Noelle clapped 

"And I can't wait to see my best friends Ryan, Chaz and my good friend Christian" I said also with excitment. 

"Wait what about Caitlin. It's gonna be awkward cause you guys used to date and now we are dating. Caitlin has never really liked me" Noelle sighed. 

"I'm sure she'll warm up to you" I shrugged. 

"So things aren't awkward between you two?" Noelle questioned. 

"Nah not really" 

"Then why does she hate me so much?" Noelle asked herself. 

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you. I guess you guys just dont really know eachother that well. JUst please don't disclude her when you Ariana and Jasmine are hanging out" I said. 

"I'll try my best to let her in" Noelle sighed. 

"Good girl" I said as I kissed her on the cheek. 

"Wanna watch breaking bad for the rest of the car ride?" Noelle asked. 

"Sure" I replied as I cuddled up next to her. 

Noelle and I watched Breaking Bad until we both drifted to sleep. 

_______________________________________________________________________ 

Noelle's POV 

"Noelle, Justin?" I heard some peoples voices as they lightly shook me. 

"DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX??" I heard a guys voice yell. Then I figuered out that that was abvously Chaz. I rose up quickly and opened my eyes. 

"NO" I yelled back. 

"Noelle!!!" Ariana and Jasmine squeeled as they attacked me with a hug. 

"Girls!!! OMG I've missed my two best friends!" After breaking our hug I went to go greet the boys and Caitlin. 

"Ryan, Chaz, Christian, and Caitlin, long time no see" I said as I gave the boys all seperate hugs. Once I got to Caitlin, She stepped back and stook out her hand instead, for me to shake it. 

"Uh okay. Lemme wake Justin" I said awkwardly as I got down to Justin's level and kissed his lips. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. He gave me one more kiss before rising up. 

"Oh my god they're here already? I was hoping to get some action with you before it was two late babe" Justin joked. 

"Ewww I dont want to hear about your 'action' with Noie" Ariana squeeled as she used air quotes around the word 'action'. Justin finally found the energy to stand up and proparly greet everyone. Caitlin was the first to attack Justin with a big long hug.