Chapter 6

Noelle's POV 

"I love you, Noelle" Justin said while his lip quivered. Once thoe words slipped from his mouth all of these emotions flowed within my body. I finally felt loved. 

"I love you too, Justin" I replied as tears spilled out of my eyes. 

"Babe, why are you crying?" Justin pulled me in for a hug. 

"I love you so much. Thank you so much Justin. Thank you" I thanked Justin over and over. 

"Thank you for what?" Justin pulled away to look at me. 

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you for showing me what love is. Thank you for making me feel loved" I hugged Justin tightly again not wanting his warm hug to end. 

____________________________________________________________________________ 

End of Flashback 

I replayed that amazing moment in my head over and over. He makes me feel so loved. It's been a week since we have confessed our love for each other. A week since we have started dating. This has definatly been the best week I've had in a long time. He makes me feel so protected. Loving him was the best desision I have ever made in my life. I love him so much. 

"Noelle? What are you doing?" Justin interrupted my thoughts. 

"Uh nothing" I stuttered as I snaped back into reality. 

"Uh Okay. Anyways we have to get going. I have to do another interview" Justin said. 

"Okay give me five minuetes" I siad as I quickly ran to my room on the bus. 

I went for a fresh and cute look for today. I put on light makeup and curled my long brown hair. It's getting really long now. I should probably cut it soon. I ran outside once I was done to find Justin. 

"You look beautiful babe" Justin said as he spun me around and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 

"Your not so bad yourself" I winked and playfully punched his arm. 

"Ready to go?" Justin asked as he opened the car door for me. 

"Wow such a gentelman. How did I get so lucky?" I smiled as a hoped into the car. 

"I could ask the same thing" JUstin smiled as he got into the front seat and started his car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Thanks so much for coming Justin. Hope to see you soon" The interviewer, Lindsay huged Justin and said goodbye. Justin walked over to me and gave me a warm bear hug. 

"Sorry it was so long Ellie" Justin kissed my head. 

"Its fine I had fun" I said as we broke the hug. 

"Well now I'm free all day. Wanna do something fun?" Justin whispered "Seductivly" in my ear but failed miserably. 

"Wow your so sexy" I giggled. 

"Tell me something I don't know" Justin joked and pretended to be like her. 

As in her, I mean the beautiful Selena Gomez. Justin's ex. She's absolutly perfect. SHe has pretty hair, a perfect body andf she's talented. How could I ever compete with that. I quietly looked down and sighed. 

"Babe? Whats wrong? Was it something I said?" Justin questioned. 

"Do you still love her?" I aksed him.