Chapter 4

Thoughts 

Noelle's POV 

I still cant believe Justin bought all of those shoes for me. He didn't have to. I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm still confused about why he did it though. I've been such a bitch to him for years. I'm glad I'm letting him in now. He's a great friend. He makes me feel so happy. I'm the happiest I've been in years. HIs hugs are so warm and safe. His has the most beautiful orbs I've ever seen. His smile sends shivers down my back. He's Beautiful. More importantly he's a good person. Heis one of those people that I just want to be around all the time. He is the kind of person that deserves the best. I'm not good enough for him. I don't deserve him. He deserves a girl who is prettier than me. A girl who is better than me. Even though he deserves better I still love him. I think I have always loved him. Since the day I met him. 

Justin's POV 

Noelle is so beautiful. Every inch of her is pure beauty. Her eyes, smile and body are just amazing. I know I love her. She makes me so happy. I love hearing her cute giggle. She always knows how to put a smile on my face. She is by far the most amazing human being I have ever met in my life. She's perfect. I am so in love with her. I promise that I will always love her. I promise that I will always protect her no matter what. She is going to be mine someday. I love her. 

________________________________________________________________________ 

So that was just a filler chapter.