Chapter 10

Noelle's POV 

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I said as I hugged Ariana and Jasmine. Today is the day Ariana, Jasmine, Ryan, Chaz, and Christian leave. Madison is staying on the bus with us for another week. 

"We're gonna miss you too Noelle" Jasmine said. 

"Text, call or skype everyday" Ariana said. 

"Of course" I said. I smiled at them and then turned to Chaz, Ryan, and Christian. 

"Even though you guys drive me crazy, I'm gonna miss you guys a lot. Maybe not as much as Ariana and Jasmine, but I'll miss you guys" I told them and then gave each of them a hug. Justin did the same to all of them. I looked over and saw Christian and Madison Making out. 

"Woah when did this happen?" Justin asked. Madison and Christian blushed and looked down. 

"Yeah Christian! Didn't know you had it in you little man" Ryan chuckled. 

"If you must know, we have been dating for a week. You guys never noticed well because JUstin and Noelle are to busy fucking eachother, and Ryan and Chaz are two busy flirting with Ariana and Jasmine failing miserably" Christian said. We all blushed really hard. Especially me. 

"Well Congrats!" Justin said to break the awkward silence. 

"Thanks Bro. Now if you will excuse us, we have to finish what we started" Christian smirked and lead Madison to the baxk of the bus. 

"Make it quick bro we have to leave in 15 minuetes" Chaz yelled. We all chuckled and continued saying our good byes. 

___________________________________________________________________________ 

"I'm gonna miss them so much" I sighed as I layed my head on JUstin shoulder. 

"They'll be back" JUstin said. I smiled. Just then Madison came into the room with tears in her eyes. 

"Mads, Whats wrong?" I asked. 

"Come here" Justin said as she motioned for her to sit in between us. 

"Tell us whats wrong" I said as I put my arm around her. 

"I just miss him. I'm realizing that it's gonna be really hard to make a long distance relationship work you know" Madison explained. 

"Yeah I compleatly understand" Justin said. 

"Me too. You just need to follow your heart" I told her. 

"I know but thats the thing. I don't know what my heart wants. I'm confused" Madison sighed. 

"Want some advice?" Justin asked her. I gave him an obviously look. Madison nodded. 

"Just try out a long distance relationship. If your not really feeling it then end it. You'll never know until you try" Justin suggested. 

"Alright I guess I'll try it. I know its gonna be hard but I'll at least try" Madison sighed. She whiped her eyes and smiled at both of us. We decided to stay in tonight and watch a movie. We started watching the Breakfast Club. Justin and I were cuddling together and Madison was cuddling up to a pillow. Awh poor Mads. 

"Justin stop" I whispered. Justin was nibbling on my ear. 

"I thought you liked it" Justin frowned. 

"I do but we are watching a movie with Madison. Maybe later" I smirked. Justin nodded and continued to watch the movie. 

_____________________________________________________________________ 

"I love that movie" Madison said when the movie ended. 

"Same here" I said.

"I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to sleep" Madison yawned.

"Yeah we're gonna hit the sack" Justin said.

"Hit the sack?" I questioned. Madison giggled.

"Yep" Justin chuckled.

"Okay well have fun hitting the sack" Madison giggled and went to one of the bunk beds. I followed Justin into the main bedroom.

"Lets finish what we started" Justin smirked.

"Okay fine but once I get tired were stopping" I sighed. JUstin picked me up and kissed me passionatly. I started to kiss back. Our lips fell in sync so easily. When I'm kissing Justin it just feels like nothing else matters. Just us. Justin carried me over to the bed and carefully placed me down. We started making out again. Justin got on top of me, but not in a crushing way, and started taking off my shirt. He leaned in an kissed me again. While kissing me he took his free hand and unbuckled my bra. I was now topless. Justin smirked and then pulled off my leggings and underwear. I was compleatly naked. Justin stripped down fast. When he took off his boxers I could see that Jerry was 'happy'. I blushed really hard at the sight of it. 

"You like what you see" Justin smirked. I just blushed harder. 

"You sure you wanna do this?" Justin asked me. I nodded. 

"I love you" I said. 

"I love you too" Justin said as he kissed me. He slowly entered jerry inside of me. 

"Tell my if it starts to hurt" Justin said. I nodded. 

"Faster" I yelled. Justin granted my request. 

"I love you so much" Justin yelled. 

"I love you too!" I yelled back. I let out a lot of moans. 

"Justin" I moaned as Justin slowly pulled jerry out of me. We were both panting. 

"I need a shower" I said. 

"MInd if I join?" Justin asked. 

"It saves water right?" I smirked. 

"Indeed" Justin winked. I giggled. I turned on the shower and waited until it got warm. I got in and justin followed. 

"here" Justin said as he rubbed soap all around my body. When he was done I rinsed off. Then he got shampoo and started washing my hair. He used conditioner after that. 

"Wait for me" JUstin said. I nooded and waite din the shower until he was done washing up. After we both got dressed for bed and fell asleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________ 

This one was short but I hope y'all enjoyed it. I put some action into it because I felt like this story wasm't intresting enough. Hope you liked it. :)