VI

"Well in that case," I sit up to look at her beautiful face. "Kendall Nicole Jenner, would you like to be my date for the Grammys?"

Ken looks shocked at first but then a smirk appears on her face. "Are you asking me out on a date, Y/N?" A slight blush creeps onto my face.

"It's whatever you want it to be, babe," I wink, causing her to blush.

"Hmm, how come the Y/N Y/L/N doesn't have a date to the Grammys?"

I let out a small chuckle and shrug. "I dunno, maybe I just wanted to go with my best friend," She smiles and turns even redder. "Kenny, if you don't want to go with me just tell me. I have plenty of other girls waiting in line," I giggle before smirking at the brunette.

"Shut up, you dweeb. Of course, I'll go with you, Y/N/N!" She says before bringing me into a tight hug. I laugh and hug her back. We pull away after a couple of seconds and look back into the view of Los Angeles. "I can't believe I'm going to the Grammys as Y/N Y/L/N's date!" She sarcastically fangirls while waving her hand in her face, 'cooling herself down'. I roll my eyes and laugh at her silliness.

"God, you're honestly such a dork," She laughs and sticks her tongue out at me.

"Yeah, well you love this dork," I roll my eyes again and smile. Yeah, I do. More than you'll ever know, Kendall Jenner.

"Y/N... we should talk," Ken says after a moment of comfortable silence. She looks at me worriedly and then I start to panic.

"What's wrong, Kenny? Are you okay?" I ask scanning her facial features for any signs of harm.

"Yeah no, I'm fine. It's just I think we should talk about what happened at the airport..." I tense and I think she notices because she grabs my hand, squeezing it gently.

"Uh, yeah... right," I try my best to make eye contact with her but my eyes don't seem to be cooperating. They keep looking elsewhere.

"Y-Y/N I-I just wanted to say... t-t-that I-I r-r-really lik-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. She was just going to tell me it was an accident and that she didn't mean it. My heart wouldn't be able to handle that kind of friendzone.

"Ken it was an accident, I know. Don't stress your pretty little head over it," I smile warmly at her however she doesn't return it. She looks quite shocked and I don't think much of it. "Please don't let it ruin our relationship? We're still best friends, right?"

She nods slightly. "Of course we are," she flashed me a tight lipped smile and I smile back.

"Okay good! I thought everything would've been awkward between us and I'm just glad that didn't happen."

"Yeah, me too." We sit in silence once again before I speak up.

"It's getting pretty late, love. We should probably go now," I stand up and hold my hand out for her to grab. She takes it gratefully and I feel the skin on my hand starting to burn up at her touch. God, how I wish we weren't just best friends. We walk towards my car and Kenny lets out a low whistle once she sees it. The Ferrari Spider 458 aka my newest baby.

 The Ferrari Spider 458 aka my newest baby