XVIII

"I promise. I'd never leave you, baby. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. You mean too much to me," I love you. So much, Kendall Jenner. And you're not even aware.

~

"Hmm, don't go making promises you can't keep, Y/L/N," she smirks at me through the bathroom mirror as she reapplies her makeup. I don't see why she has to. Her natural beauty is absolute perfection. I chuckle and walk behind her to wrap my arms around her waist, pressing a soft kiss to the nape of her neck.

"Babe, have I ever broken a promise?" she shakes her head with a big smile on her face. I chuckle and snuggle my face further into her neck, inhaling her sweet perfume. "You smell really nice..." she giggles and turns around to face me.

"Thanks, babe. How do I look?" She gives me a small smile and I bite my lip in return.

"Like we just had hot ass fuckin sex," she slaps my arm, giggling while doing so. I smirk and pull her closer to me, planting a quick kiss onto her red lipstick covered lips. "Just kidding. You look beautiful, Ken. You always do, baby."

"Y/N! I just finished applying my lipstick! Now I have to redo it all over again! Ugh," she turns to face the mirror but even though she acts annoyed, the smile on her face says otherwise. "Mkay, we can go now," she walks towards the door but I grab her hand, spinning her around so I can look into her pretty eyes again. God, I could never get tired of looking at her. I smile and lean in while she shuts her eyes, waiting for our lips to connect but instead, I place a soft kiss onto her cheek. She pouts and groans in annoyance. "You can't tease me like that."

"Babe, you just said that you'd finished putting your lipstick on. I wouldn't want to ruin it for you," I wink and unlock the bathroom door, waltzing out with a smirk on my face. Ken quickly follows, walking beside me.

"You're annoying," she whispers as we approach the table and I chuckle while giving everyone a small smile, letting them know that everything is okay.

"Yeah, but you love me," I say jokingly while pulling her chair out for her.

"You wish, Y/L/N."

"Oh trust me, Kenny. I do," I wink and she blushes while mumbling a quick thank you before sitting down in her seat. Lauren sends us a look but I ignore it.

"You alright, Ken?" Lauren asks her and she nods with a small smile.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I'm feeling better than ever, to be honest," I smirk to myself and she catches on, slightly blushing causing my smirk to deepen. I grab her hand under the table, intertwining our hands and she smiles as I rub circles on the back of her hand.

"Y/N, what the fuck? You're literally glowing. Are you high? What drugs have you got in your system?" He jokes and I roll my eyes.

The drug is called Kendall Jenner and I'd tell you to try some but I don't like to share. I wanted to voice my thoughts but I decided against it.

"Nothing, you lunatic. I'm 17, bro. Why would you even think that I, a little cupcake, would ever do drugs?"

"Please, Y/N. You are no saint."

"Shut up, Bradley. The food is coming," Lauren and Cam laugh at mine and Brad's sibling banter. I also see Ken cracking a smile underneath the slight blush that's spread across her cheeks. I spend the rest of the night laughing away with my family and the beautiful brunette beside me, enjoying every moment and thinking about how perfect everything is.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you stay the night with me?" Ken asks as soon as we get into my range rover. I sigh.