XVI

"Goodnight, Kenny," I love you.

~

I woke up this morning, content with the fact I have Kendall Jenner sleeping in my arms. Surprisingly, I didn't have a major hangover. It was just a slight headache, which is kind of odd.

Not that I'm complaining, though.

I smile at the beautiful girl sleeping next to me, cuddling into my side with a small smile on her face as she sleeps. My smile deepens when I see all of the marks that I'd left on her neck. The red-ish, purple-ish hickeys that are very much visible made me happy.

Take that Steven. Ya bloody wanker.

My whole 'stare at Kendall while she's sleeping because she's so effortlessly beautiful' session gets interrupted by two loud notifications on my phone. I slowly remove one arm from around Ken's waist to check them.

Lozzo 👑: Yo when you finally wake ur drunk ass up don't look for us cause mum took me and Brad out for some breakfast lol shame, you missed out. We be going to Pancake Palace hah I know you love it there. Remember you have a photo shoot this afternoon so you better be ready by the time we get back xoxo

I check the time before looking at the other message. 10 am. Okay cool, I can stay in bed for a little while longer. I open the other message to see that Hailey's texted me.

Baldy 🌚💗: What the fuck? Since when did you and Kendall become a thing? And when were you planning on telling me?

Y/N: What the fuck? How do you know?

Baldy 🌚💗: It's called the internet, heartthrob. Ever heard of it?

Baldy 🌚💗: Here! www.R/L this video has literally gone viral, bro (A/N: R/L = Random/Link)

I click the link and am immediately welcomed with a celebrity gossip website.

"Y/S/N is confirmed?!? Y/N Y/L/N and Kendall Jenner make out at a party?! Video proof attached!!"

Not the only thing I did with Kendall Jenner at that party. Wink wink.

Sometimes, I think I'm actually funny as fuck.

I check my social media pages and just like I expected, my notifications were blowing up.

"Are Y/N and Kendall actually at thing??"

"YESS MY Y/S/N HEaRt MAKXLAKSCM IM CRYISNG REAL TEARS 😍😍😭"

"Hottest fuckin celebrity couple tbh"

"Y/N! Why are you cheating on me?? 😫😭💔"

"Kendall doesn't deserve Y/N wtf is this shit"

"Stupid Kendall. She's not worth Y/N's time, she's just another stupid Kardashian bimbo"

I roll my eyes before texting Hailey back.

Y/N: Hails, I'm sorry you had to find out this way