XII

It's now or never, Y/L/N.

~

As The Weeknd's performance finishes, John Travolta comes on stage. I quickly get dressed into a different outfit so I wouldn't ruin my overpriced suit. Once I put my leather jacket on, I give myself a once over in the mirror and smirk to myself.

I run a hand through my hair before walking onto the other side of the stage where my guitar is placed

I run a hand through my hair before walking onto the other side of the stage where my guitar is placed. I sit down and take a deep breath. No one notices that I'm on the stage because Mr. Travolta has all of the spotlights on himself at the moment. Although, a familiar pair of brown eyes does catch mine. Her shocked expression is evident on her perfect face. I smile, thinking about her.

"I know what you're all thinking," John says, snapping me out of my thoughts about Kendall. "Where'd he get all that bling from?" The audience laughs at his silliness and I do too. His joke somewhat calming my nerves. I feel like I'm about to puke. Now would be a good time to have Kenny hold my hand. Fuck. Just think of Kendall, Y/N. Just think of Kendall.

"Well tonight, this young lady is an up and coming superstar and has already won her first grammy today. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the 6 Grammy nominee, Y/N Y/L/N," The audience cheers as the spotlight lands on me. I take a deep breath before strumming my guitar.

(A/N: Just pretend it's you instead of good ol' JB and ur also playing the guitar instead of James Bay okay thank you)

The audience's cheers are loud which makes all of the blood in my veins run wild. God, I love this feeling. I finish the performance and leave the stage to go hug Scooter who's waiting backstage for me.

"You're killing it, Y/N! That was nothing but amazing!"

"Thank you, Scooter. I'm going to head back now," He nods and we part ways. As soon as I reach our row, the girls engulf me in a massive hug.

"You did so well, buddy!" Gigi says and Bella nods her head in agreement.

"Yeah, you little heartthrob! That was incredible!" I smile in appreciation before focusing my attention back onto the show. Throughout the night, I manage to win two more Grammys: 'Best Pop Solo Performance' for 'Sorry' and 'Best Pop Vocal Album'.

The show goes on for another hour before the nominees for "Song of The Year" are announced by Celine Dion.

"Formation, Beyoncé Knowles artist," the crowd cheers and I get nervous again.

"Hello, Y/N Y/L/N artist," the crowd's cheers grow as your song plays through the speakers of the Staples Centre.

"I Took A Pill In Ibiza, Mike Posner artist."