XXIII

"You're cheesy."

"You love it."

"Yeah. I do. And I love you."

"I love you more, babe. Always."

***

( A/N: I'm changing the views. From now on, all of my books will be in second person's view when it's Y/N's POV. If it's in anyone else's POV (e.g. Kendall's) then it'll be in first person. Got it? Cool. Thx for coming back to read btw 💖 )

You stand outside for a couple minutes longer, occasionally giving each other small pecks as you sway to the beat of the loud music from the club.

"Let's go back in, yeah? I still haven't seen the rest of my girls," she nods and pecks your lips once again. The moonlight hits her and you see her necklace glimmering under the light. You smile.

"You still wear it?" You say, referring to the necklace you got her a couple of months ago.

"Yeah, I've never taken it off, unless I'm showering or sleeping. It makes me feel like I'm still with you," she smiles cheesily at you and you melt.

"God, I'm so in love with you, it's crazy."

"You're in luck, Miss Y/L/N," she presses her front against yours, your faces inches apart.

"Because I am also so very helplessly in love with you," you press your lips against hers, smiling into the kiss and you can feel her doing the same. She giggles as she pulls away, grabbing your hand and leading you back into the club.

Multiple people greet you on the way to the VIP section which makes the trip to the back of the club much longer than expected. But Kendall was patient, watching silently as you spoke to your friends. You introduced her to your friends as your best friend when in reality you wanted to kiss her in front of everyone to show them that she was yours. You could feel her tense up but you rubbed circles onto the back of her hand, calming her down.

"Y/N!!" Gigi yells as she sees you enter the VIP area with Ken. You chuckle as the blonde literally jumps on you, wrapping her long ass legs around your waist.

"Hey Gi. I missed you, buddy," you say after placing her back down on the ground safely.

"I missed you too, buddy," she pauses to wiggle her eyebrows at you.

"Soooo... you and Kenny, eh?" You smile proudly as the brunette model beside you blushes under the fluorescent lights of the club. You snake your arm around her waist, pulling her closer to you and planting a quick kiss to her cheek. Gigi squeals and claps while you chuckle once again.

Kendall spots one of her other model friends and excuses herself to talk to them. She gives you a subtle peck on the lips before leaving you and Gigi alone.

"You guys are so adorable! Ah my heart," Gigi dramatically places a hand over her chest while you laugh at her silly antics. You look back at Ken to see her laughing with a bunch of her friends. She's just standing there, laughing, yet she looks so incredibly perfect as she does so. You don't know how you got so lucky to be able to call her yours. Gigi snaps you out of your gaze by clearing your throat.