Bloom's disappearance

'What do you mean, Bloom's missing?' Sky exclaimed .

'She left a note.'Musa said,handing him a envelope .

The note said,

Winx: 

I'm sorry to leave you without notice. I can't tell you where I am or why I left, though I wish I could. I just want to let  you all know: You'll always be my bestest friends.

 Hugs and kisses,                   

Bloom

Sky:

Goodbye, Sky. You were the man I've always dreamed of. I'll always love you, with my whole heart.

Love,

Bloom.

Sky's eyes filled with tears.'Bloom, if you loved me as much as I love you, why  did you leave?'

Stella, eyes red from crying, glared at him with pure hate and fury.' She left because of YOU, you stupid idiot!!!'

'You know, Stella?' Brandon stared at her with suprise.

'Only Daphne and Stella know, but they won't tell, ' Roxy said.

'Daphne,Stella,please! Tell me!' Sky pleaded.

'Bloom did'nt want us to, sorry Sky.' Daphne said.

'No way! Not after what you did to Bloom!' Stella refused.

'Daphne, why don't you tell Sky? Maybe there's some misunderstanding ?' Thoren, Daphne's husband suggested.

Daphne, who had been trying to stay calm, suddenly erupted like a volcano.' BLOOMS MY LITTLE SISTER! I WOULD KNOW IF THERE'S BEEN A MISUNDERSTANDING ! WHAT SKY DID IS UNFORGIVABLE !'

Daphne burst into tears.

'Don't cry, Daphne ! I'm sorry!' Thoren said, alarmed at the unusual behavior of his normally sweet,smart and calm wife.

'Bloom's all alone, and in her state, she might die if anybody tries to attack her! And I ... as her big sister... can't do anything  to help her!' Daphne wept.

'Bloom's a strong, capable fairy, I trust that she has a good reason for leaving,' Miss Faragonda said. 'I believe that she'll contact us, soon, sometime when she's ready.' 

The meeting at Domino ended, and the Winx, Specialist's and Miss Faragonda left. Sky being extremely upset, confused and most of all, heartbroken.