Blaze

At Domino......

Bloom's POV

'What, Stella?' I asked.

'Well, you know when you wanted to talk to Sky in private and we said you couldn't until you promised us to do something?' Stella asked.

'Umm...' I thought, remembering. 'Yes, and?'

'Well, we want to host a party to celebrate your return and you absolutely cannot refuse!' Tecna said.

'Oh, girls, you really don't have to-'

'Yes, we do!' Stella interrupted.

'Besides, it will be the perfect time to announce your engagement!' Flora added.

'Hmm... What do you think, Sky?'

'Well, if that's what you want, go for it, princess.' Sky replied, smiling at me. 'It would be a good opportunity to announce our engagement. And that there is a new princess of Erakylon.'

'Fine. How can I refuse?' I agreed, smiling.

'Yes!' the girls exclaimed excitedly.

'You won't regret this, Bloom,' Tecna said.

'It will be the best party of the year!' Stella cheered.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

'Come in,' I said, wondering who it could be.

The door opened to reveal Brandon and an adorable little boy who looked about Skylar's age.

'Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting your talk but Blaze here threw a fit because he missed his mom,' Brandon apologized.

'Mummy!' the little boy exclaimed, walking towards Stella.

Wait, what?!

'Stell, would you mind explaining what's going on?' I asked, confused.

Stella's POV

'Stell, would you mind explaining what's going on?'

FLASHBACK (2 years ago)

Oh no. No. Not now.

I stared at the pregnancy test in my hand. Positive. No. I wasn't ready yet. What should I do? Should I tell Brandon? Yes, I guess I should tell him before I do anything else. I don't really have a choice anyway. Though I could conjure up a portal to take me to Bloom. What? I had the spell. But no, Brandon has a right to know. Hopefully he won't get mad and break up with me.

I picked up my phone and called my Brandon.

'Hi, Stella. What's up?'

'The sky.'

I could hear Brandon bursting into laughter on the phone.

'Stella, you know that wasn't what I meant.' he said after recovering from his laughter.

'Well, Brandon, I have something to tell you.'