2nd Keeper of the Great Dragon

A/N: This is going to be a very short, maybe boring chapter. I'm sorry! I promise the next will be better. Oh, and I won't be able to update as soon as I would like. Sorry again!

************

She then, shocking the Winx, Specialists, and everyone else, fired a attack at Prince Sky. But what happened next, shocked them even more...

************

A bright orange shield deflected Diaspro's attack. The shield was exactly like the one Bloom conjured up to protect herself against the goons when she and Stella first met, except that the young fairy that used it now wasn't Bloom. It was none other than, although they did not know it yet, daughter of Princess Bloom of Domino and Prince Sky of Eraklyon, the only other keeper of the Dragon Flame - Princess Skylar of Eraklyon.

Skylar's beautiful cyan eyes that strikingly resembled her mother's, blazed with pure anger and fury.

'You shall not harm him!' she yelled angrily.

Bloom's POV

I saw and heard everything. I nearly cried for joy when Sky said he still loved me. What he said was so sweet! I gasped with horror when I saw Diaspro aim at my love. And now, I watched on with pride and love as my beloved daughter bravely protected her father from Diaspro's attack. I was so proud of her.

Diaspro looked shocked. 'How did you...'

Skylar now looked completely different. While she was usually a sweet, smart, angelic two year old, she now looked mature, powerful, wise and brave. She now radiated with pure positive energy - a power that I, too possess - the power of the Dragon Flame.

' You would not be so surprised if you knew who I am,' Skylar said. I knew that the Great Dragon was speaking through her. 'I am a princess of two realms,  and more importantly, the guardian fairy of the Dragon Flame.'

At this, murmurs rose from the crowd. 

'Impossible.' Diaspro exclaimed under her breath. Then, regaining her composure, she said, ' Well, I am Princess Diaspro of Isis, fairy of gemstones, and I am not afraid of you. You are merely a child.'

Yeah, right. I would like to see the harm and injuries a 'child' can give you. She obviously did not know what she was up against.

'With my new allies, we will defeat you!' 

Wait, allies?!