Sky's proposal.

A/N: I updated! Finally, it's been, like, more that a month? Sorry to keep you all waiting! I know I said I'd update earlier, but I didn't. I started working on this chapter right after exams at the end of April, but then I got sick. After I recovered, there were mountains of homework waiting for me to finish. Anyway, even though it's the holidays now, I'm very busy. (By busy I mean the pile of holiday assignments sitting on my desk right beside my bed that I've been ignoring this whole time.) Well, I'll try my best to update soon! Sorry again and I hope all of you will enjoy this chapter! As you can see from the title, this part of the story is mostly based on Bloom and Sky.

At Domino (Royal Palace Ballroom)...

Bloom's POV

'Yes, Sky. I'm back.'

Sky gazed into my eyes, his captivating blue eyes lit up with hope, love, and joy. His eyes now sparkled as brightly as they did two years ago, before...

'Bloom...you look... even more beautiful than I remembered.' Sky came up to me and said softly.

I blushed. Only Sky had that effect on me. 'Thanks, Sky...You look great too!'

'I'm so glad you're back Bloom. I missed you so much!' Sky said. His gaze never left me.

'I did too,' I replied, smiling.

'Why did you leave me?' Sky asked worriedly. 'Did I do something wrong?'

'You mean us,' Aisha interrupted. ' Why did you leave us, Bloom?'

' I can tell you in one word: Sky. ' Stella said, glaring at Sky angrily.

'No! Mummy left because...um, because...why did you leave, Mummy?'

I smiled at Skylar. 'It's nothing, sweetie.'

'Yes, it is!'

'Stella!' I exclaimed.

' It is something, Bloom.' Sky placed his hands on my shoulder and his eyes gazed into mine. ' If I ever hurt you, I need to know. You are so important to me, I would never want to hurt you. If I did something wrong, I want to know.'

I gazed into his eyes for a moment, then looked away and sighed. 'Can we talk? You know, in private?'

'Of course.'

'Daphne? Is there anywhere we can go to talk privately?'

'The palace gardens, where else?'

'Thanks, Daphne.'

Just as me and Sky turned to leave, I felt a tug on my sleeve.

'Sweetie? What is it?'

'Where are you going, Mummy? I want to go too! Please?'

'Wait, "Mummy"? What's going on, Bloom?'

'Um, hello? Have you been half asleep all this time?' Aisha asked, surprised and a little shocked.

'Yeah, it's obvious that they are mother and daughter, and she has been calling her mummy this whole time!'

' Five times, to be exact.' Tecna summarized.

'Bloom, is there something I don't know yet?' Sky looked at me. The words he used to express that I had some explaining to do make it sound like I had been hiding something from him, which I had, of course. What other reason could there be for him not knowing why I left and of Skylar's existence?

'Um, in private?'

'Bloom, are you saying that you don't trust us?' Aisha asked.

'No, I do trust you all, Aisha, why would you say that?' I replied, pained that she would think that way.