I'm back

At Domino... ( The royal palace)

Bloom's POV

Wait, allies?!

Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and three witches appeared behind Diaspro. Three witches I had seen many times before, and despised greatly. The Trix.

'What took you so long?' Diaspro asked.

'Well, we're here now, aren't we?' Stormy replied.

Icy looked around and studied the shocked looks of everyone in the crowd with a satisfied look. I used a camouflage spell so she wouldn't see me. Then, Icy turned to my best friends, the Winx.

'Always ready to fight, aren't you?' She said when she saw them in their positions.

'You just had to show up.' Aisha said through gritted teeth.

'Why now after two whole years? Tecna thought out loud.

'Well, we heard you were having a little party in memory of our favorite pixie - ' began Icy.

'And we weren't invited!' Darcy finished.

'What better day to wreak havoc than today? Let's see how well you'll fight without your courageous leader !' Icy remarked. 'Oh, let me introduce our newest member - the one and only - Princess of Isis !'

' Fairy Witch of gemstones,' Diaspro added.

'Fairy Witch? That's not a word!' Tecna exclaimed, puzzled.

'It means fairy and witch, dummy!'

'Enough! Now what do we have here?' Icy said, turning to Skylar, who faltered under the gaze of her evil, ice-cold eyes.'Who are you, anyway?'

'I am the fairy of the Dragon Flame!' Skylar stammered, despite her efforts to sound brave.

'I am the fairy of the Dragon Flame !' Darcy mimicked in a silly high voice. I could feel the anger boiling up within me. How dare they make fun of my darling daughter!

'It's the truth! I never lie! My mummy told me so!'

'Well, then, your mummy lied.' Darcy sneered.

'My mummy would never tell a lie!' Skylar exclaimed.

'Well, she did. Unless...Who's your mummy?' Icy asked, suspiciously.

'She's... Why should I tell you?' Skylar asked.

'Well, you really should...Or get turned into an ice statue!'

The moment she finished that sentence, I knew I couldn't hold back anymore. I had to stop Icy and her sisters before they turned my daughter into frozen ice!

Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I ran swiftly to stand in front of my precious little girl and undid my camouflage spell. I then formed a fiery shield, just in time to prevent Icy's spell from striking my child.

'Mummy!'

'What!? Bloom?!' Icy exclaimed, shocked.

Shocked and surprised gasps filled the room.

'Bloom!' Headmistress Faragonda exclaimed.

'Bloom!' my friends cried out in delight.

'You're back!' Musa said joyfully.

'I knew it!' Stella exclaimed triumphantly.

'Why did you leave?' Flora asked,curiously.

'I'll explain later,' I said. Then I turned to the three - no, four - witches. 'Let the battle begin! Ready, Winx ?'